- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tame the trail without bruising your tail with a plush set of Mastercraft Original Seats
- Based on MasterCraft’s original sand rail seats but modified for modern-day strength, stability and safety
- The frame is built from mandrel-bent 3/4” mild steel that’s MIG welded for unbeatable backbone
- It's integrated suspension is lined with a durable, breathable nylon-coated textile mesh
- Each stress point along the liner is fortified with grommets and double lapping
- Stuffed with high-density polyurethane foam for a cozy feel out in the field
- Upholstered using Rogue Naugahyde with a nylon fabric center insert
- Integrated cutouts to accept your 5-point harness
- Fits any standard 14" x 18" four-vertical-tab mount
- Manufactured in the U.S.A. and branded with the Mastercraft name
- Available in your choice of colors
- Customize your seats by adding an optional seat warmer, back pocket or lumbar controls (when available)
- Sold individually
- The Mastercraft Original Seat includes a 1-year warranty
Say what you will about the advantages of a lifted Ranger with a good set of sand paddlers and some wicked front fender flares, nothing beats a dedicated dune buggy when it comes to carving the sandy seas. And when you're building up your buggy to handle your epic adventures, be sure to make it cozy and safe by bolting in a set of Mastercraft Original Seats.
Based on Mastercraft's very first 4x4 seats, Mastercraft Original Suspension Seats deliver a vintage look with updated internals for a safer, more secure ride. 3/4" steel tubing in the frame. Double-lapped and grommeted stress points. Nylon-coated textile mesh suspension liner. Add it all up, and these 5-point harness seats have the strength to survive Moab, The Rubicon and anywhere else. Plus, they're tailored from Rogue Naugahyde stretched over dense polyurethane foam, so they're as pleasing to the eyes as they are easy on your rear.
Mounting your Mastercraft Original Jeep Seats is a cinch. They're universally sized to fit any 14" x 18" four-vertical-tab mounting systems. What's more, they come in your choice of outdoors-approved color schemes, are built with pride in the U.S.A. and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable