MasterCraft Pro4 Racing Seats
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cross the finish line and avoid the chiropractor by upgrading with Mastercraft Pro4 Racing Seats
- Fits any 14” x 18” vertical tab system using Mastercraft’s Tab Mount Technology
- They’re built to the same track-tested standards as their Ivan Stewart Protruck Series-mandated brethren: Mastercraft ProSeries Seats
- Plunging side bolsters give you 9” of comfortable hip containment
- 5-point harness cutouts make it easy to integrate your safety equipment
- Upholstered in Rogue Naugahyde and padded with dense polyurethane cushions
- Branded with the Mastercraft logo
- Made with pride in the USA
- Mastercraft Pro 4 Racing Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Ask any veteran off-road racer their secret, and they'll tell you it's all about the buckets. A bad set of seats turns even a tame trail into a bone-crunching experience. That's why the pros pick Mastercraft Pro4 Racing Seats. With their advanced internal suspension, integrated safety features and impossibly cozy feel, they're the ultimate copilot in the brush.
The pro off-road circuit is no place for amateur aftermarket safety upgrades. That's why all racers in the Ivan Stewart Protruck Series are mandated to wear your Mastercraft Pro4's fraternal twin: the ProSeries Seat. Everything about these off-road thrones is the same, from the cavernous side bolsters down to the built-in 5-point harness cutouts. There's just one difference: the Mastercraft Pro4 Seat uses Mastercraft's Tab Mounting Technology.
Beyond their impressive safety, every Mastercraft Pro4 Race Seat is designed for commanding style and enduring comfort. They're upholstered in Rogue Naugahyde that's stuffed with super dense polyurethane foam, and they come in a range of racy color choices. What's more, these American-made off-road seats include a 1-year warranty.
- Mastercraft Pro4 Racing Seats are sold individually
- This seat is custom made so no modifications to order can be made after order has been placed
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable