- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bring comfort, safety and style to your rig’s back row with the Mastercraft Rubicon Bench Seat
- This two-person bench is engineered to withstand the rigors of off-road life
- Easy bolt-on install for CJ-7, YJ and 40” TJ Jeeps—also works with CJ-5s, Land Cruisers, Classic Broncos, Land Rovers and Scouts (mounting kit may be required)
- Equipped with 5-point harness cutouts and loops to secure each belt in place
- 3/4” all-steel frame that’s mandrel bent and MIG welded
- The nylon-coated mesh suspension liner is lashed down with parachute cord
- The cushion is shaped from layers of dense polyurethane foam
- Finished with Rogue Naugahyde in your choice of head-turning hues
- Branded with the official Mastercraft logo
- Fully upgradable with optional seat heaters or a rear pocket
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold individually
- The Mastercraft Rubicon Bench Seat comes with a 1-year warranty
The only thing better than exploring paths unknown in your 4x4 is sharing the experience with your friends and family. Unfortunately, if your Jeep is still rocking a stock back seat, your copilots are in for a bruising ride. Instead of punishing your passengers with saggy foam, ragged upholstery and pinching shoulder straps, give them an experience to remember with the Mastercraft Rubicon Bench Seat.
Strength, comfort and safety—you get all three when you go with Mastercraft Rubicon Seats. At the heart of your bench lies a fully mandrel-bent frame made out of 3/4" tubular steel that's MIG welded for years of dependability. Mastercraft then fleshes out this rugged skeleton with a nylon-coated mesh suspension liner, high-density polyurethane foam and Rogue Naugahyde upholstery in your choice of trail-ready colors. For the finishing touch, it comes with cutouts for 5-point harnesses to keep your crew planted in place even when you're crawling over rocks on two wheels.
Wranglers, Broncos, Land Cruisers—the Master Craft Rubicon Rear Seat mounts securely to a wide range of off-road chariots. While adapters may be needed for select rigs, it bolts directly in place on CJ-7, YJ and 40" TJ Jeeps. Better still, your Rubicon Seat is born in the U.S.A. and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicle specific seat mounts, if available, are sold separately
- Due to the custom nature of their design, Mastercraft bench seats are not returnable
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- mastercraft seats
- rugged ridge xhd rubicon jeep seat
- 78 cj5 smittybilt seat review
- auskin sheepskin seat belt cover
- jeep cargo liners
- maserati floor mats
- mazda floor mats all weather
- chevy truck bug shield
- 2002 ford f150 running boards
- all weather mats for honda odyssey
- air intake kits
- custom exhaust systems
- truck tool boxes low profile