- Ships Between 9/28 - 9/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your passengers ride dirty without destroying your upholstery with the Mastercraft Rubicon DirtSport Bench Seat
- Built just like the classic Mastercraft Rubicon Bench Seat but shielded by DirtSport vinyl-reinforced contact patches
- Perfect for deflecting abuse from muddy clothes, grimy shirts and other foes that can prematurely wear through weaker fabrics
- Direct bolt-on fit for CJ-7, YJ and 40” TJ Wranglers
- Also works with CJ-5 Jeeps, Land Cruisers, Classic Broncos, Land Rovers and Scouts (mounting kit may be required)
- Constructed with a 3/4” steel tube frame that’s mandrel bent and MIG welded
- Its mesh suspension liner is coated in nylon and mounted with parachute cord
- Padded with layers of dense polyurethane foam
- Comes in your choice of vibrant colors
- Finished with the official Mastercraft logo
- Customize your Rubicon DirtSport Bench by adding optional seat heaters or a rear pocket (when available)
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold individually
- Your Mastercraft Rubicon DirtSport Bench Seat includes a 1-year warranty
It isn't really an off-road adventure until someone gets stuck axle-deep in the mud. The filthier you get pulling your buddy back onto dry land, the funnier the story is to tell around the campfire. But, protecting your upholstery from premature wear and tear on the trail is no joke. For the ultimate defense against dirt, muck and wear, upgrade to the Mastercraft Rubicon DirtSport Bench Seat.
As durable as the Rubicon Trail is punishing, the Mastercraft DirtSport Rear Bench Seat features special vinyl-reinforced contact patches. Strategically placed to cover heavily trafficked spots, this armor plating absorbs abuse to extend the life of your seat. Other than the reinforced fabric, Mastercraft DirtSport Bench Seats boast the same heavy-duty components as the legendary Rubicon Bench: MIG-welded steel tube suspension frame, high-density foam padding and 5-point harness cutouts.
Surviving the Algodones Dunes without getting a sunburn is a challenge. Installing Mastercraft Rubicon Dirt Sport Bench Seats is a breeze. They're built to bolt right in place on CJ-7, YJ and 40" TJ Wranglers. And with a mounting kit (sold separately), you can plant them in Broncos, Land Cruisers, Scouts and other off-roaders. Better still, they're built with pride in America and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicle specific seat mounts, if available, are sold separately
- Due to the custom nature of their design, Mastercraft bench seats are not returnable