MasterCraft Rubicon Seats
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/23 - 6/25
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Jam your Jeep in total comfort with MasterCraft Rubicon Seats
- High-performance suspension seat bolts right into Jeep CJ5, CJ7 or YJ
- Also fits TJ, XJ, early Broncos, Land Cruisers, Scouts and Land Rovers (requires mounting kit, sold separately)
- Low-sided design is perfect for racing, rock crawling and off-roading
- Features 5-point seatbelt slots and loops to keep belts in place
- Secondary suspension straps add comfort and minimize fatigue
- Select from an array of popular color combinations
- Proudly emblazoned with the legendary MasterCraft logo
- Made by MasterCraft in the USA
- Sold separately with left or right recliner mechanism location
- Your MasterCraft Rubicon Seats are backed by a 1-year warranty
Everyone knows that Jeeps are built to conquer any terrain. But after a full day of bouncing around in that Jeep factory seat, your back can feel like it suffered a serious defeat. So, equip your Jeep with the safety and comfort of MasterCraft Rubicon Seats. Built with full suspension, MasterCraft Jeep Rubicon seats keep you comfortable when the trail gets gnarly. And even better, they bolt right into your Jeep CJ5, CJ7 or YJ.
Crafted for racing, rock crawling and off-roading in your Jeep, MasterCraft Rubicon Jeep Seats feature full suspension and a low-sided design for maximum comfort. The secondary suspension straps minimize driving fatigue, and the 5-point seatbelt slots and loops accommodate your racing harness.
Beyond the comfort, MasterCraft Jeep Seats add some off-road style to your Jeep. You select from a wide array of racy color combinations, and your choice of Hiback (with headrest) or Loback (without headrest) seat styles. And best yet, each Rubicon Seat is emblazoned with the MasterCraft logo, made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Vehicle specific seat mounts, if available, are sold separately
- Seats are not direct bolt-in replacements on all vehicles and may require modification to install
- Bucket seats with custom options built in (rear pockets, seat heaters, lumbar support, custom colors) are not returnable