- Fine-tune the position of your off-roader’s front seat with Mastercraft Seat Sliders
- Let’s you slide the seat forward and backwards on the fly
- Works just like any manual seat slider in a commuter car
- Designed to work with all Mastercraft Front Suspension Seats, from the entry-level Nomad up to the Baja-ready 3G
- Mastercraft Seat Brackets come with all the hardware you need to upgrade one seat—order two to do both front seats
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 1-year warranty
Dialing in your dune buggie's seat position for yourself is easy. But how comfortable is that same setup going to be for your boy who's two-feet shorter and your daughter who's two-feet taller? Instead of repositioning your seats the hard way, adjust them on the fly with Mastercraft Seat Sliders.
No matter who's sitting behind the wheel, they'll have no trouble getting into prime 4x4ing position when you upgrade with Mastercraft Sliders. They work just like the seat slide in your commuter. Just lift the handle under the bottom cushion, glide forwards or backwards until you like the feel, then let go. Once the handle falls, you're locked, loaded and ready to rocket over rocky terrain in total comfort.
Whether you're motoring around on a Nomad Seat or running the Baja 500 on a 3G, Mastercraft Sliders work with all Mastercraft Front Suspension Seats. It comes complete with all the hardware you need to retrofit one seat, so don't forget a second one for your first mate. Best of all, Mastercraft Seat Mounting Brackets are born in the U.S.A. and backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Seat slides are not direct bolt-in replacements and may require modification to install
This product has not yet been reviewed.
MasterCraft Seat Slides
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/22 - 6/24