- Harness the hot-lap-inspired style of American Brother Designs Billet Shift Knobs
- Custom designed to directly replace your stock automatic shift knob
- Available with optional, officially licensed etched logos for greater personalization
- Built tough from aerospace-grade aluminum
- Pick from a variety of boss finishes
- Installs in minutes using just an Allan wrench
- Made with pride in the USA
- Your American Brother Designs Billet Shift Knobs are covered by a 4-year warranty
If you've got 99 problems and a bland interior is one, American Brother Designs feels bad for you, son. So bad, in fact, that they gave their best designers free reign to create a cure to underwhelming stock style: Billet Shift Knobs. With chiseled lines, a smooth thumb groove and optional etched logos, these automotive works of art add a race-inspired attitude to your cockpit.
You won't find a lick of ABS in an American Brother Designs Billet Shift Knob. Each shift knob is expertly carved out of meaty slabs of aerospace-grade aluminum for lasting durability and a more muscular feel in your hand. And, American Brother Designs (ABD) Billet Shift Knobs are custom made to directly replace your factory automatic shift knob.
Everyone's sense of style is different, which is why ABD Billet Shift Knobs come in three distinct finishes: chrome plated, black powder coated or a blend of chrome and black. Plus, they're all built with pride here in the U.S.A. and backed by a 4-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Ships Between 7/01 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- american brother designs shifters
- 2010 camaro chrome defenderworx shifter
- momo automatic shift knob
- momo nero shifter knob
- audi car cover
- jeep seat covers camo
- jeep sunshade
- floor mats jeep grand cherokee
- 2011 ford edge cargo mat
- 2012 chevy silverado fender flares
- pick up truck tool boxes for beds
- roof carriers for suv
- rubber truck bed liners