Redline Leather Shift Boots
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Treat your cockpit to some fancy new footwear: Redline Leather Shift Boots
- Each Redline Leather Gear Shift Boot is custom sized for an easy, direct-replacement fit of your factory shift boot
- Radically styled, energetic look blows away bland factory boots
- Perfect for custom cruisers, weekend warriors and daily drivers
- Comes in your choice of color options
- Manually built using supple Italian leather cowhide that’s specifically tanned for automotive use
- Heavy-duty 1mm thickness and double stitching for added durability and strength
- Resists fading
- Redline Leather Shift Boots are backed by a 6-month warranty
Automatic trannies definitely make it easier to snarf a burger, fries and milkshake while you drive. But a manual gearbox keeps you connected with your car, putting you in total control over the raw power coursing under the hood. Show your shifter some respect by dressing it up with a Redline Leather Shift Boot.
Inspired by the high-octane fashion of Europe, Japan and the US, Redline Leather Shift Boots add an air of action-packed sophistication to every shift you make. Using time-honored manual techniques, Redline masterfully crafts each Shift Boot from choice Italian cowhide leather. Not only is it incredibly thick (1mm to be precise), but it's also double stitched to go the distance. Plus, you can pick from a sick assortment of color options to complement or contrast your cockpit's stock styling.
Like a finely tailored Armani suit, each Redline Leather Shifter Boot is custom cut for a direct replacement fit. Just pop off the old factory boot, slip on your new Redline, and you're dressed for sweet street success. To top it all off, Redline backs your Leather Shift Boot with a 6-month warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Redline Leather Shift Boots Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by margo h (VAN ALSTYNE, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Apr 08, 2014 3:13 PM
stitching and overall quality was good however color did not match my factory leather interior even close so wont be installing if you stick with basic black im sure it would be fine just wanted to match my factory red leather but the colors were just too different
Reviewed by Bryant M (RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Scion xA — Jan 04, 2014 1:14 AM
Great shift boot. High quality. Could use a ring or some other method to attach the boot to the console better. I had to jerry rig mine from my old boot
- redline shifters
- rollback truck covers
- momo automatic shift knob
- defenderworx camaro shift knob
- chevy truck shift knob
- mercedes benz dog accessories
- mercedes trunk liner
- 2003 dodge ram 1500 fender flares
- floor mats ford escape
- shift knobs for toyota tacoma
- truck bed liner mats
- custom cargo liners
- engine tuner reviews