- Tote up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards safely to the slopes with the Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Quickly mounts to most factory crossbars as well as to aftermarket square and round bars
- Speed-Link™ technology delivers simple, tool-free installation
- 4 built-in One-key™ locks help keep crooks from making off with your valuable snow sports gear by locking your equipment to the rack and the rack to your ride
- Huge push-button release is easy to use even when you’re wearing gloves
- Quality built in the USA
- Thule covers your Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Carrier with a Lifetime Warranty
When Old Man Winter starts blowing his snowy breath across the mountain ranges, don't get left out in the cold without a way to get your ski gear to the slopes. Equip your rooftop with the Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack for an easy, secure way of reaching the lifts.
Whether your car has factory crossbars or a set of Thule square or round bars, the Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack quickly mounts to your ride. It comes with universal mounting hardware that grips almost all factory crossbars. But, thanks to the advanced Speed-Link™ mounting system FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack does not require black-diamond skills to install—mounts quickly and easily without tools.
Even if your household is mixed between skiers and boarders, the Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack accommodates everyone's equipment—holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. And, the 4 built-in One-Key™ locks help fight off thieves by locking your gear to the carrier and the carrier to your ride. Plus, Thule builds your Universal FlatTop Rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce L (CLIFTON HEIGHTS, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 31, 2014 6:29 PM
Easily installed on my factory roof racks on my 2014 Tacoma. Loaded it up with 11 surf rods and drove over 400 miles with no issues what so ever. I highly recommend this product for transporting your fishing rods.
Reviewed by Donald S (BELCAMP, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus RX 350 — Mar 19, 2014 6:23 AM
Installed this on my 2007 Lexus RX-350 for snowboarding trips to PA, NY, & VT...took something like 10 minutes to install. Quick, simple, sturdy, & effective. Holds 4 snowboards with ease and room to spare unlike inferior racks where 4 boards were a squeeze. The rack is effortless to use.
Reviewed by Xiangzhong S (Westford, MA) — Jan 08, 2014 6:33 AM
Simple and functioning ski rack. Looks great on top of the vehicle. The locks are nice so that you don't worry about them got opened up accidentally while running over bumps or through a car wash. Since I got the 4-ski version, it's a little hard to reach the knobs from the passenger side during the installation. I guess the 6-ski version would be easier to reach. Also, there is no guidelines as how tight to turn to knobs to secure the rack. Other than that, great product!
Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02