- Outfit your ride to properly carry your equipment with a Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack
- FlatTops tote up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards safely to the slopes
- Quickly mounts to most factory crossbars, aftermarket square bars or round bars - without tools
- Patented Speed-Link technology delivers simple, tool-free installation
- Built-in One-key locks secure your valuable snow sports gear by locking your equipment to the rack and the rack to your ride
- Oversized push-button release is easy to use even when you’re wearing gloves
- FlatTop Racks are quality built in the USA
- Your Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Carrier is backed with a Lifetime Warranty
When Old Man Winter starts blowing his snowy breath across the mountain ranges, don't get left out in the cold without a way to get your ski gear to the slopes. Equip your rooftop with a Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack for an easy, secure way of reaching the lifts.
The Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack quickly mounts to your ride whether you have factory crossbars or a set of aftermarket Thule square or round bars with the included mounting hardware. But, thanks to the advanced Speed-Link mounting system, your FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack doesn't require black-diamond skills to install.
Even if your household is mixed between skiers and boarders, the Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack accommodates everyone's equipment – holding up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. And, the four built-in One-Key locks help fight off thieves by locking your gear to the carrier and the carrier to your ride. Plus, Thule builds your Universal FlatTop Rack in the USA and backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Seamus D (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 11, 2015 6:34 AM
I spent a fair amount of time debating between the Thule and Yakima options as I'm tired of using the cargo area of my 4Runner for hauling my snowboards up to the mountain. Originally, I was dead set on Yakima but ultimately went with the Thule as I found out it was made in the USA, offered a superior locking mechanism and couldn't be beat in terms of install/removal time. Security of my equipment is important to me. I liked Thule's approach with two sets of locks.
Reviewed by Bennett m (ORCHARD PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Fusion — Jan 26, 2015 2:42 PM
Not difficult to install and very quiet while driving. Even though it is a little expensive, you will be glad you spent the money
Reviewed by Chris M (ROCKLIN, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 06, 2015 10:09 AM
Purcashed the Thule Universal Rack last month and it performed great to a Trip to Tahoe. Super easy to install. Very secure. We carried 2 pairs of skis and 3 snowboards.
Reviewed by Mitsuyoshi M (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Volvo XC70 — Jan 02, 2015 12:48 PM
It was very easy to install and holds snowboards securely with the lock system, which give us a peace of mind when we travel around and park for rest/stay.
Reviewed by Edward W (Chambersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Escape — Dec 26, 2014 8:44 AM
Decided on this brand due to Thule brand quality. Also, your service rep pointed out some quality standards of the Thue brand. Ease of intallation was as stated, simple with no tools required. Ford's factory roof rack bars have an unusual angle to them and this rack was able to adjust to those angles.
Thule Universal FlatTop Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06