- Stow your skis and snowboards within reach with a Thule Universal PullTop Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Telescoping arms bring your gear to the side of your ride for fast, strain-free access
- The mammoth PullTop Rack holds up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Oversized release button is easy to use even when you’re wearing gloves
- Integrated One-Key locks thwart thieves by locking your gear to the carrier and the carrier to your vehicle
- Thule PullTop mounts to most factory crossbars and aftermarket round or square bars
- Patented Speed-Link technology delivers simple, tool-free installation
- Your Thule Universal PullTop Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Taking on a black-diamond at sunset. Launching into a sick 360° off a fresh snow mogul. Taking your kids down their first bunny slope. These are the things that draw us to the mountains every winter. But, the last thing you want to worry about is fighting to get your skis or snowboard off your rooftop carrier. When you ride with the Thule Universal PullTop Ski & Snowboard Rack, you leave your stress at home. This unique carrier extends out to the side of your roof, giving you fast loading and unloading access.
Beyond its ingenious design, the Thule Universal PullTop Ski & Snowboard Rack also boasts a generous carrying capacity. Its padded jaws open wide to bite down on up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. Plus, the four built-in One-Key locks help stop snow bandits from nabbing your gear by locking it into the carrier and securing the carrier to your ride.
Best of all, thanks to the advanced Speed-Link mounting system your Thule Universal PullTop Ski & Snowboard Rack installs tool-free to most factory crossbars and aftermarket square or round bars. Your PullTop Rack is built in the USA and backed with a Lifetime Warranty.
Thule Universal PullTop Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob S (Westerville, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Feb 08, 2014 3:39 AM
The rack was easy to install, rides very quiet, I haul 3 snowboards and one set of skies with room to spare. The sliding rack feature makes it easy to load and unload. I am very pleased with this purchase. It fits perfect on my 98 4Runner. Worth the money paid.
Reviewed by Jeffrey D (STEVENSON RANCH, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus RX 400h — Dec 20, 2013 8:24 AM
I rated this two stars because I thought it was "average" at best but expensive for what you get. The one thing I don't like, and would change, is how the upper arm of the rack springs straight up when released. Don't know if this will make sense, but when you slide the racks back in to close it, you have to hold the upper racks down or else you won't be able to reach it when slid in all the way. I'm limited by space here but suffice to say, there are much better and less expensive options.
Reviewed by Michael P (CENTENNIAL, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Jan 18, 2013 8:37 AM
This is a great ski and snowboard rack that makes loading and unloading easy. Thule is a little more expensive than some other racks so I gave it 4 stars on price/value. I also gave 4 stars on quality, only because the first rack I received was defective on arrival (one would not slide) but it was returned and the new rack works great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16