- Deck out your ride's roof with a simple-to-use Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Push-button opening that you can operate even while wearing chunky snow gloves
- The jaws of your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack are lined with soft rubber to safely grip your snow gear
- Integrated locks for parking lot security
- Available in multiple sizes:
- Small: carries up to two pairs of skis
- Medium: carries up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards
- Large: carries up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Fits any crossbars—the universal mounting hardware connects to Rhino-Rack, Thule, Yakima and OEM crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
When the slope bug bites, will you be ready to head to the lifts? That snow-capped mountain isn't coming to you, but you can get there with all your shredding equipment when you top your auto with a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Forget about fumbling with latches, tie-downs and knobs—your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack sports a simple push-button opener that you can use even when you're wearing bulky snow gloves. And, the jaws are lined with a soft rubber molding that safely cradles your snow sticks and boards while still providing a solid grip. For added security against abominable snow thieves, your ski rack is equipped with locks.
Whether you're skiing solo or traveling with your whole crew, there's a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack to handle your load. Go with the green circle-sized small rack to carry up to two pairs of skis, the blue square-sized medium ski rack to carry up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards, or the black diamond-grade large ski rack and pack up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JohnPaul E (NEW HOPE, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Sep 30, 2014 6:25 AM
Got this rack for a 4 day fishing trip along the south coast of Rhode Island. Worked a charm. Fit on both my car and my buddies car with a very simple set up. The small version fit 4 surf rods quite nicely and held them very safe and secure for the whole trip - including the run up Rte 95 at 65+ MPH. Simple, effective and well priced. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Stephen S (Quincy, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2014 5:19 PM
I put this ski rack on my jeep and have taken it on a couple trips with 2 sets of skis and so far so good. The install was simple and the quality was very good. The locking mechanism was very good and I like how they included multiple sets of keys. I have the ski rack from an 01 4Runner on my jeep (custom) and it fits great.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/29