- Deck out your ride's roof with a simple-to-use Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Push-button opening that you can operate even while wearing chunky snow gloves
- The jaws of your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack are lined with soft rubber to safely grip your snow gear
- Integrated locks for parking lot security
- Available in multiple sizes:
- Small: carries up to two pairs of skis
- Medium: carries up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards
- Large: carries up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards
- Fits any crossbars—the universal mounting hardware connects to Rhino-Rack, Thule, Yakima and OEM crossbars
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Lifetime Warranty
When the slope bug bites, will you be ready to head to the lifts? That snow-capped mountain isn't coming to you, but you can get there with all your shredding equipment when you top your auto with a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Forget about fumbling with latches, tie-downs and knobs—your Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack sports a simple push-button opener that you can use even when you're wearing bulky snow gloves. And, the jaws are lined with a soft rubber molding that safely cradles your snow sticks and boards while still providing a solid grip. For added security against abominable snow thieves, your ski rack is equipped with locks.
Whether you're skiing solo or traveling with your whole crew, there's a Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack to handle your load. Go with the green circle-sized small rack to carry up to two pairs of skis, the blue square-sized medium ski rack to carry up to four pairs of skis or two snowboards, or the black diamond-grade large ski rack and pack up to six pairs of skis or four snowboards. Plus, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to ship any Rhino Rack products to Canada.
Rhino-Rack Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy R (BREMERTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Hyundai Elantra — Feb 17, 2015 12:20 PM
This rack is exactly what I needed. I'm only rating it 4 stars because the noise amplification is a bit much for me. The base rack is noisy, but once you add this rack and skis, the noise is much louder. If noise doesn't bother you, then you have nothing to fear. The size is perfect, and the capacity is generous. I'm happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend.
Reviewed by Cordell D (Mount Pleasant, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercury Mountaineer — Dec 28, 2014 11:54 AM
Inexpensive. Easy to install, less than 15 minutes. Fit perfectly on factory rack, 2005 Mercury Mountaineer. Fits lots of skis. Fitting and turning key a little difficult. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Eric A (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Highlander — Dec 26, 2014 3:23 PM
works great, just extremely difficult to lock or unlock - and since the rack should be locked when driving it's been somewhat of a nightmare. I'm putting so much pressure on the key when trying to turn the lock I'm worried it's going to snap in half. So I'm basically carrying a tool set around with me waiting for the worst to happen.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08