- Load your ski gear in the secure jaws of the INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Padded carrier arms firmly cradle up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- Adjustable arms boasts 3 different positions to accommodate for snowboard bindings or low-profile skis
- Locks with included keys to keep your equipment safe
- Conveniently mounts to square, round and most factory cross bars
- Your INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Dude, whether you shred double black diamond trails or hop down bunny slopes, you still have to get your gear up the mountain. Feed the padded chops of the INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack with your snowboards & skis, and save the cabin room for your fellow mountain masters.
The INNO Gravity ski rack has the capacity to grip up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards. It even adjusts to 3 different positions to accommodate snowboard bindings or lower profile skis. Plus, your boards and skis are safe at all times thanks to its locking design.
What's more, the INNO Gravity rack makes it easier than ever to get to the slopes thanks to its convenient design which mounts to square, round and most factory cross bars. And, your INNO Gravity & Snowboard Rack is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Our 3+ INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
INNO Gravity Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rod G (Kent, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 BMW X5 — Mar 05, 2015 12:57 PM
I connected this to a set of Rage cross bars. I took a couple snowboards on a ~150mi journey without any issues. It has a nice upper and lower rubber contact point to ensure it holds the snowboards without damaging them. I'm definitely glad I purchased this.
Reviewed by Maneesh K (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RX 450h — Feb 23, 2015 10:18 AM
This ski rack is pretty easy to put on and take off a roof rack. The 3 pairs of skis I tried to put on didn't fit as pairs - the bindings were too thick. But it fit all 6 individual skis side by side easily.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/30