- Click here for Installation Instructions
- Lift off to the slopes with RockyMounts LiftOp Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Unique tubular design is rock–solid, quiet and fuel–efficient
- 2 sizes to choose from—hold up to 5 pairs of skis or 3 snowboards
- One–touch push button lever makes for easy loading and unloading, even in gloves
- Plush padding securely cradles your skis and boards
- Form–fitting cable mounts fit all Thule, Yakima and factory crossbars
- Custom mounting options included for seamless integration into Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and Minis
- Includes locks to lock the rack to your car and the skis/snowboards to your rack
- Your RockyMounts LiftOp Ski & Snowboard Rack is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
The night before any trip to the slopes, most powder hounds are snow blind with dreams of getting to the lift. But, come morning, you're faced with packing your sticks before you can even head off to the mountaintop. So, what's a ski fiend to do? Equip your snow cat with the RockyMounts LiftOp Ski & Snowboard Rack.
Crafted with a unique tubular design, the RockyMounts LiftOp ski rack is rock–solid, quiet and fuel–efficient. The plush padding protects your sticks, and large, one–touch buttons make loading and unloading a breeze, even with gloves. Plus, your boards lock to the LiftOp, the LiftOp locks to your racks, and the combo keeps sticky–fingered stick rippers at bay.
Available in 2 sizes, LiftOp ski racks carry up to –5 pairs of skis, and LiftOp snowboard racks wrangle 2–3 snowboards. So, whether you're slaloming solo or hitting the halfpipes with your posse, Rocky Racks has a LiftOp rack for you. Best yet, they back your rack with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
RockyMounts LiftOp Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eric J (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Lexus RX 300 — Jan 15, 2013 12:16 AM
I've had the racks a short time so I can't speak to durability, but I like the simple method for attachment to the vehicle. My vehicles factory racks are not compatible with the mount design of some other brands, but install was easy with Rocky Mounts. Skiis on and off, and lockup are easy too.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02