The current product is out of stock.
Click Rooftop Ski Racks & Snowboard Racks to view related products
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Hit the slopes in style with an innovative SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack
- Front and back carriers each attach with two 6”, 210 lb-rated vacuum suction cups
- Soft rubber padding keeps your skis or snowboard scratch-free
- Each carrier section locks closed with included keys
- Large push button makes for easy opening – even with gloves on
- Offers 24” of space for both sets of skis and snowboards
- Your Sea Sucker Ski and Snowboard Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
Get your snow gear to the mountaintop in style with a SeaSucker Suction Cup Ski Rack. This innovative roof rack boasts a front and back carrier that attach with two 6” vacuum cups (rated with a 210 lb pull-strength each). Rubber-padded to protect skis and boards. Both sections lock with included keys. 1-year warranty.
SeaSucker Ski & Snowboard Rack Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Neal S (Monroe, NJ) — Mar 09, 2017 4:12 AM
I already own Seasucker bike rack and when I needed the ski rack this was the way to go. The thought of having to install crossbars and a rack was not appealing to me. For nearly the same cost I got the Seasucker. Just used it on a 500 mile round-trip ski trip had two boards two sets of skis on it. Cruising at 80 in heavy winds the rack is rock solid. You do need to follow the directions in terms of preparation and check the vacuum pumps when you stop just to be sure everything is tight.