- FOX 2.0 Factory Series Steering Stabilizers are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Factory Series delivers race-winning performance in a simple direct replacement bolt-on stabilizer
- Based on the same advanced damping technology as FOX’s race-winning Factory Series shocks
- Takes the load off steering components on lifted rigs with big tires
- Keeps lifted trucks & race vehicles running big tires running straight and true
- Stabilizer bodies are crafted from 2” diameter, zinc-plated, honed seamless-alloy
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road steering performance
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- Direct replacement mounting for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
- Adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Factory Series Steering Stabilizers are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Keep control of the reins on your monster rig with FOX 2.0 Factory Series Steering Stabilizers. Based on the same advanced damping technology used in FOX Factory Series shocks—2" diameter zinc plated, honed seamless-alloy bodies and 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts—FOX factory steering stabilizers give you steady control over your lifted truck or SUV with big tires.
FOX Factory Series Stabilizers deliver FOX's race-winning performance in an easy bolt-on shock. Just like FOX racing shocks, Your Factory Series FOX steering shock is rigorously tested to maximize steering performance and handling. Smooth-bore, zinc-plated, seamless-alloy bodies stand up to any trail. And, the vehicle-specific valving and direct-replacement mounting work just right for your specific truck.
Like all FOX Shocks, your FOX 2.0 steering stabilizer boasts fully adjustable nitrogen-pressure, compression-valving and rebound-valving (must be factory serviced). And, your FOX stabilizers are 100% re-buildable and re-valveable, so you can always restore peak performance. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Factory Series Steering Stabilizers with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these steering stabilizers are non-returnable
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fox suspension systems
- heavy duty tie rod kits for 2000 jeep wrangler
- dual steering stabilizers
- steering stabilizer installation instructions
- toyota suspension
- jeep anti roll kits
- air bags for truck suspension
- lift kits for 2012 gmc acadia
- lift kits for gmc yukon
- dodge ram vent visors
- automobile window rain guards
- car brakes prices
- cargo holders for suvs