- FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Based on the same advanced damping technology as FOX’s race-dominating Performance Series shocks
- Takes the load off steering components on lifted rigs with big tires
- Keeps lifted trucks & race vehicles running big tires running straight and true
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Stabilizer bodies are crafted from 2” diameter metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated, heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road steering performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Monster wheels and tires demand monster control, so keep your beast running straight and true with FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers. Based on the same advanced damping technology used in FOX Performance Series shocks, like 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX steering stabilizer lets you master your craft.
FOX Performance Series Stabilizers are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering predicable steering. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP stabilizers can be fine-tuned with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP stabilizers built for the backcountry, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these steering stabilizers are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremey M (EDGARTOWN, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 03, 2016 3:21 PM
After replacing my clearly blown out stick stabilizer with the fox stabilizer. I could instantly feel how smooth it made my steering and when I hit a bump in the road. My wheels didn't get thrown around like they did with the blown out stock one. I'm not running big tires (31s) but I figured if I wanted to go bigger at any point the fox stabilizer would be able to handle it
Reviewed by Ricardo Y (Aiea, HI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Oct 02, 2015 9:47 PM
While installing the damper, found it really hard to compress it. Began to think it was going to hamper the steering, but no way. I almost can not have my hand on the steering wheel and it will travel straight! Much improvement from the stock equipment!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fox suspension systems
- ranchero dual steering stabilizer
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- skyjacker steering stabilizer review
- toyota suspension
- gmc lift kits
- jeep anti roll kits
- gmc leveling kits
- chevrolet colorado lift shocks
- steering stabilizer chevy truck
- auto carpet protector
- nerf side bars
- pick up truck bed rail caps