- FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Based on the same advanced damping technology as FOX’s race-dominating Performance Series shocks
- Takes the load off steering components on lifted rigs with big tires
- Keeps lifted trucks & race vehicles running big tires running straight and true
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Stabilizer bodies are crafted from 2” diameter metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated, heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road steering performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Monster wheels and tires demand monster control, so keep your beast running straight and true with FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers. Based on the same advanced damping technology used in FOX Performance Series shocks, like 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX steering stabilizer lets you master your craft.
FOX Performance Series Stabilizers are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering predicable steering. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP stabilizers can be fine-tuned with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP stabilizers built for the backcountry, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these steering stabilizers are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jon B (Philpot, KY) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 25, 2015 6:56 AM
I bought this for my 2011 Jeep JK after I had installed a lift and 35" tires. With bigger tires you tend to get bump steer really bad and my factory stabilizer just wasn't cutting it. After I receive the Fox stabilizer I immediately noticed how much bigger the body and cylinder rod was over the stock stabilizer. This was a direct bolt on and has since kept the bump steer at a minimum.
Reviewed by Steven F (Schwenksville, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-350 — May 16, 2015 10:32 AM
Noticeable steering dampening improvement over factory stabilizer... I installed 35x12.50R20 Mickey Thompson's and needed a better stabilizer. This FOX unit is excellent... Had to adjust the mounting bracket to get full right turn steering...
Reviewed by Lee W (HUBERTUS, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Aug 26, 2014 3:32 AM
Install is easy. Needed a pickle fork to remove old one. Very noticeable difference when you hit pot holes. Steering has a tighter feel. Recommend this
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fox suspension systems
- how to install skyjacker steering stabilizer
- rancho steering stabilizer
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- toyota suspension
- truck suspension air bags
- jeep anti roll kits
- 2004 acura tl dash cover
- 2008 dodge ram 1500 shocks
- 2013 expedition air suspension
- car rack
- cargo net for pickup truck bed
- protective car mats