- FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers are custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Performance Series shocks deliver race-dominating & hassle-free bolt-on packages for most stock and aftermarket lift kits
- Based on the same advanced damping technology as FOX’s race-dominating Performance Series shocks
- Takes the load off steering components on lifted rigs with big tires
- Keeps lifted trucks & race vehicles running big tires running straight and true
- IFP (Internal Floating Piston) isolates shock fluid from high-pressure nitrogen for maximum damping and sustained fade-free performance in any terrain
- Stabilizer bodies are crafted from 2” diameter metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum that dissipates heat 3X faster than steel & will not rust
- Durable, clear-anodized finish with the legendary FOX logo along with anodized black components ensure a quality finish that lasts
- 5/8" hard chrome-plated, heat-treated alloy steel shaft defies pitting & scratching
- Vehicle-specific valving & race-developed high-flow piston design maximizes on- and off-road steering performance
- Redundant sealing pack system utilizes main seal, wiper seal and scraper seal
- Specially formulated oil for ultimate performance at all temperatures
- 100% re-buildable and re-valveable internal design allows adjustable nitrogen pressure, compression valving and rebound valving (must be factory serviced)
- Your FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers are backed by a 1-year factory limited warranty
Monster wheels and tires demand monster control, so keep your beast running straight and true with FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers. Based on the same advanced damping technology used in FOX Performance Series shocks, like 2" diameter aluminum bodies, 5/8" hard chrome-plated heat-treated alloy steel shafts and IFP (internal floating pistons), the FOX steering stabilizer lets you master your craft.
FOX Performance Series Stabilizers are the only way to get FOX's race-dominating performance in a hassle-free bolt-on package. Metal-impacted 6061-T6 aluminum bodies dissipate heat fast. Vehicle-specific valving maximizes on- and off-road performance while delivering predicable steering. And, the direct replacement mounting design bolts right onto stock height trucks and rigs with aftermarket lift kits.
Along with the built-in factory performance, FOX IFP stabilizers can be fine-tuned with full nitrogen-pressure, compression- and rebound-valving adjustability (must be factory serviced). And, not only are your new FOX performance IFP stabilizers built for the backcountry, they're 100% re-buildable and re-valveable. Best yet, FOX backs your 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers with a 1-year factory limited warranty.
- Call or chat for assistance prior to ordering if you have any questions as these steering stabilizers are non-returnable
FOX 2.0 Performance Series IFP Steering Stabilizers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tony B (New Carlisle, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 14, 2016 7:35 AM
Fox steering stabilizer 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ zero lift.l absolutely love their products,Every time I see their name pop up on the shirt or shocks you know what you're going to get, durability and long-lasting .
Reviewed by Chad W (Springfield, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Oct 14, 2016 9:31 PM
Had a hard time deciding fox or icon and I am glad I went with fox it looks awesom and took 2 minutes to install and made the cummins steer like a champ and look great doing it. Awesome customer service
Reviewed by Raymond R (Fort Mill, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 07, 2016 5:54 AM
Replaced current OME stabilizer with this Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP stabilizer, and immediately felt that the steering on my Rubicon was "tighter" and responded better to steering wheel input.
Ships Between 1/16 - 1/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fox suspension systems
- ranchero dual steering stabilizer
- rugged ridge heavy duty tie rod kit
- skyjacker steering stabilizer review
- toyota suspension
- gmc lift kits
- jeep anti roll kits
- gmc leveling kits
- chevrolet colorado lift shocks
- steering stabilizer chevy truck
- auto carpet protector
- nerf side bars
- pick up truck bed rail caps