- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Solve your stability issues with a King OEM Performance Steering Stabilizer
- 6061 aluminum alloy piston with exclusive “balanced flow" technology for superior damping
- Cadmium-plated bodies are bored and honed to ensure an efficient piston seal
- Heat-treated stainless alloy valve shims provide consistent, fade-free performance
- Overlapping wear bands are made from a strong Rulon composite
- Long-wearing urethane seals and rust-proof Teflon-lined stainless steel bearings
- Your King OEM Performance Steering Stabilizer are made in the USA and backed with a 90-day limited warranty
Those oversized tires might make easy work of boulders and bogs, but without the right accompanying equipment, they can also make quick work of ruining your suspension. Outfit your off-roader to enjoy many adventures to come with a uniquely valved set of King Steering Stabilizers.
King OEM Steering Stabilizers are bored and honed prior to cadmium plating to ensure the most efficient piston seal and feature a 6061 aluminum alloy piston with an exclusive “balanced flow" port design that provides superior damping. Each King OE Steering Stabilizer is made with heat-treated stainless alloy valve shims that resist distortion and Rulon composite wear bands for high compressive strength.
Finished with durable urethane seals, replaceable Teflon-lined stainless steel spherical bearings and large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts with a tensile strength of up to 100,000 lbs per square inch (depending on application), each King OEM Steering Stabilizer is engineered to take all the hits you can deliver. Made in the USA, your King Suspension OEM Steering Damper comes with a 90-day limited warranty.