- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop the shimmy and shakes with a Sachs Steering Stabilizer
- Compact design offers improved durability and reliability
- Operating temperatures range from -40°C to 130°C – great for off-road use
- Electrically adjustable with linear, degressive or progressive damping characteristics
- Sachs direct-fit stabilizers are sold individually
- Your Sachs Steering Damper carries a 12-month warranty
Enjoy every aspect your oversized tires offer – without any of the vibrations drawbacks – thanks to premium Sachs Steering Stabilizers. Made with a compact design that provides long-lasting reliability, each direct-fit damper boasts an operating temperatures range from -40°C to 130°C. 12-month warranty.
Sachs Steering Stabilizer Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by John W (SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Apr 03, 2017 3:09 AM
Didn't realize how bad my old one was (140K Miles) until I installed the new one. Took the shake out of those potholes on the Calif freeway I drive everyday. Perfect fit took less then 30 min to install, 20 min jacking and securing car and less then 10 min to install. Don't even want to think of what MBZ would want for part and installation!
- sachs steering system
- 2000 f150 programmers
- 2010 camaro dustop
- dorman power steering cooler
- acura seat covers
- honda floormats
- power programmer for dodge
- neoprene jeep liberty seat covers
- edge chip for f250
- toyota 4runner trailer hitch installation
- windshield wind deflector 2012 civic
- fitted car floor mats custom
- motor oil and filter kit