- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1276 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by adrian c (King Of Prussia, PA) — Tuesday at 8:04 PM
This one was a poor fit with a 1/2 inch gap between the seems and therefore barely enough thread to complete the install.
Reviewed by Ricky L (SCHENECTADY, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Ranger — Apr 06, 2018 5:43 AM
I like everything about it. Just what I was looking for. Only issue is with installation; you need to take your time, don't rush, and be careful going around the wheel spokes. Took me 2 hours to install.
Reviewed by Rebecca P (EDDY, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Traverse — Apr 04, 2018 4:52 AM
This is the second one I have bought and I will continue to perchase with all future vehicles.......luv it!!
Reviewed by Daniel M (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Toyota Camry — Apr 03, 2018 3:15 AM
Great peice of leatherthick but very flexable. I opted out of doing the instal myself and paid a profesional to do it. He took only 20 minutes. He said the stiching was just like a baseball. I'm very pleased with the results.
Reviewed by daniel k (CARLSBAD, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford Expedition — Mar 28, 2018 8:45 PM
Nice feel and look. Not difficult to stitch on but takes some time. Overall very happy with it.
Ships By 4/23
- What Do You Drive?