- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1440 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard B (Burbank, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Oct 13, 2016 2:17 PM
Its taken me sometime to find the correct fitting wheel cover. Most of them were to thick. this is like putting om a glove and it fits the way that you think it should. I does take time to lace it up, but when you are done it looks and feels good.
Reviewed by Valerie L (DUNNELLON, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 12, 2016 9:46 AM
It wasn't easy to put on....but boy does it look great. You have to really pull the thread and tighten really well.
Reviewed by Don M (VENICE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Murano — Oct 12, 2016 8:41 AM
Love it! High quality a bargain for the price, does take some time to install.
Reviewed by Andrew C (Newbury, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2016 1:46 AM
It seams to be made well and good material but it dose not fit my 2015 F 150 well because the wheel is fatter in some places and the bottom of the wheel is vary thick and area is wide so you cant get it to fit around it and look good took it back off I am going to look for one that is made for the wheel better
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 10/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- wheel skins
- high flow catalytic converter
- brake caliper covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- chevy collegiate accessories
- ford truck dash kits
- volvo steering wheel covers
- ford f150 steering wheel cover
- 2001 jeep grand cherokee steering wheel
- 2012 4runner steering wheel cover
- automotive floor
- car stops in garage
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet