- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1278 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wayne S (SEQUIM, WA) Reviewed for a 1983 Dodge D-Series — Saturday at 5:55 AM
I was able to turn an old rare steering wheel into a custom one of a kind wheel with the help of Wheelskins leather cover . If you need to do this ,give them a call and they will send you the correct cover . Great people to work with.
Reviewed by HUY N (ARLINGTON, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Lexus RX 300 — Friday at 10:08 PM
I had leather steering wheel cover before , it looked good on the car , it lasted for more than 10 years .This one looks good too and i like it very much ......
Reviewed by Mark R (Menomonee falls, WI) — Sep 25, 2015 4:08 AM
This is a high quality leather wrap...that is well made. I would highly recommend, especially if old wheel was ratty like mine. Be careful with the final tie off. Don't cut string too short...just tuck remainder in, underneath wrap.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 10/06
- What Do You Drive?