- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1378 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald G (Maplewood, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Colorado — May 17, 2016 3:45 AM
It took me a couple hours but it looks great now. I Like how it feels as well.
Reviewed by Stephen B (SHAFTER, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 14, 2016 12:15 AM
If my steering wheel was the standard thickness all the way around, the cover would have fit perfectly. 4 stars for my 2015 Ford F-150 because the very bottom of the wheel is significantly thicker and you see the lacing. It is growing on me, though and it no longer bothers me to the extent of lesser quality covers that do not fit tightly. This thing will not move on you and the leather is good quality.
Reviewed by Nathan H (LYNCHBURG, VA) Reviewed for a 1996 Buick Regal — May 11, 2016 4:13 AM
The wheel skin looks good and is comfortable on the hands. While it takes a little time to install, it is easy and straightforward. My only complaint is that it needed extra material to accommodate part of my wheel. This resulted in stitching being exposed around part of the wheel as it was beyond the leather's ability to stretch. My steering wheel is unusual though and so for most cars, this will fit like it was factory installed.
Reviewed by Jann A (Springville, AL) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Tucson — May 08, 2016 5:53 PM
Very disappointed in the fit of this steering wheel cover, especially since it's supposed to be custom to my vehicle and especially for the price. This is the 3rd one I've purchased from Auto Anything and the other 2 (one for a 2005 Tucson and one for a 2013 Sonata) fit great, although I did have to have the one for the Sonata replaced because there was some damage to the material when we opened the first package. This new one fits terribly! SO disappointed!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- wheel skins
- high flow catalytic converter
- brake caliper covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- chevy collegiate accessories
- ford truck dash kits
- volvo steering wheel covers
- ford f150 steering wheel cover
- 2001 jeep grand cherokee steering wheel
- 2012 4runner steering wheel cover
- automotive floor
- car stops in garage
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet