- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1305 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul K (Ormond Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 6:50 AM
Was shipped very quickly and the leather is really nice. It is a little difficult to install as it is hard to keep the stitching tight, I think if I were to install another one, I could do it better. The thread is really strong and I could pull it really hard, but was difficult to keep tight when threading the next hole
Reviewed by Neil S (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Nov 24, 2015 8:21 PM
Very nice leather wheel product. Can be a bit difficult to install, you must pull very hard and wear gloves, but the fit is excellent.
Reviewed by Rick L (INGLESIDE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Fusion — Nov 21, 2015 6:36 AM
Wheel cover looks great it will take you over hour plus take your time and don't miss a stitch or will be starting over like I did. Make sure you lined up with each hole and keep the line thight need to have patient .When your done it will look great
Reviewed by Marguerite J (Marlinton, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-350 — Nov 20, 2015 8:27 PM
Overall, I was very pleased with this purchase. This is the 2nd wheelskin cover I've had. My previous cover went with an old truck I traded in for a new one and I really missed the feel of it on the wheel. I was very happy to receive this so quickly and put it on. It really does make a difference in handing the wheel. Good service, and a good quality product!
Reviewed by Maria R (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Tucson — Nov 20, 2015 2:58 PM
This a second time purchasing a wheelskins leather steering cover. I am very satisfied with the proper and service
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- wheel skins
- high flow catalytic converter
- brake caliper covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- chevy collegiate accessories
- ford truck dash kits
- volvo steering wheel covers
- ford f150 steering wheel cover
- 2001 jeep grand cherokee steering wheel
- 2012 4runner steering wheel cover
- automotive floor
- car stops in garage
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet