- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
- To find the steering wheel size that's right for you, refer to Wheelskins Sizing Chart with Part # provided.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1252 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ben S (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Jan 15, 2018 8:19 AM
My leather truck wheel had a tear in it, so I thought I'd try a custom wrap vs. the cheap pull over types I'd already tried. This wrap was not easy to put on, just psych yourself up prior don't do it if you're rushed the result will be worth it. I love it, it's super soft and luxurious feeling and looks really good.
Reviewed by Robert J (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura RSX — Jan 07, 2018 5:16 PM
Tried the slip over steering wheel covers, these felt and looked awful so took it back and ordered this one. Sure it take some time and patience to get it in place, but the fit and appearance is great. Probably the best option other than getting a new steering wheel.
Reviewed by Peter N (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Expedition — Jan 05, 2018 8:26 AM
Cover fits well and looks great. Price was a little high but I would buy again. Nice that it did not add a lot of thickness to the steering wheel. Installation was easy, just need to pull tight. I think that is why they recommend gloves. Great product.
Ships By 1/22
- What Do You Drive?