- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ken W (JENSEN BEACH, FL) — May 15, 2017 8:32 AM
This is a great looking wheel cover, I bought it for my 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee. My 16 year old son installed it without my involvement, it turned out perfect and looks fantastic!
Reviewed by Kerry U (CLEARWATER, FL) — May 12, 2017 3:24 AM
These things are great. There is nothing like making an old steering whell new or a new plastic wheel way more comfortable. Putting them on can be a trial, but once you've done it it gets much easier. I think I've put on twenty or so. Every car I have gets one or two. I do a lot of driving and they do eventually wear out.
Reviewed by Anthony J (Richmond, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — May 11, 2017 8:38 PM
After installing, the look was factory like. I love the way it feels while driving the car. I now have a better grip on the wheel and my hands feel relaxed. The only negative is the installation. It was difficult at times to figure out which hole you had to go in, after skipping the back holes to go around a connection on the steering wheel. It would be nice to have the holes numbered on each side.
Reviewed by Tony Y (SOUTH JORDAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — May 03, 2017 8:08 AM
I must've read 100% of the reviews on this product and I bought according to the reviews and they were right on the money! This product is great! I should've done it sooner! I love the feel of the leather, makes me feel that its a brand new truck! I have a 2007 Tundra, it was a perfect fit. My advise is make sure you spend your time tightening the stitch, when it touches the other side of the leather is what you want. A little tough install but it Looks great!
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?