- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond M (Camden, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Wednesday at 7:07 PM
I have bought much cheaper steering wheel covers that were much easier to install! The "thread" that they send with the cover is very thin and sticky and very hard to use. I started installing the cover and gave up the first day. At this point, I am not even sure that the thread is long enough to go all the way around the steering wheel! I do not like this product at all! The price was ridiculous for what I got!
Reviewed by Richard L (NEW SMYRNA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda CX-5 — Feb 15, 2017 3:11 PM
After some difficulty installing the results were better than expected. The cover is soft and supple and will never slip.
Reviewed by Patrick C (HERNANDO, MS) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Dakota — Feb 13, 2017 9:47 AM
Excellent product but not perfect The one I got for my Lexus was spot on excellent fit The one for my truck seemed small and couldn't close the gaps Materials and craftsmanship were top notch on both I would buy another
Reviewed by Peter D (Muskego, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Malibu — Feb 10, 2017 3:23 PM
Great appearance and value. Watch the videos online detailing the install. Took me about 2.5 hours but I am sure if I did it again I would be much closer to Wheelskins estimate.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code WS15
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?