- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1241 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Catherine M (Floyd, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 5:49 AM
Although a bit pricey, ya get what ya pay for. And that is a wheel cover that matches color and size perfectly and is guaranteed to last. This is the second one I've installed. The first one took me a while to get the stitching right, but the second one I felt like a pro.
Reviewed by Paul R (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta — Monday at 8:10 PM
Fits great. Looks great. Took about an hour and 15 minutes but my hands got tired so I took a break. Very happy with the results.
Reviewed by Neil H (Adair, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Jul 24, 2015 8:55 PM
My original steering wheel was dry and cracked, it looked and felt like a 60 year old leprosy suffer, it was so bad I didn't even like driving my 2001 Ford F-150 ... I did some research and opted to spend the extra instead of going with the $10 eBay slip on special. Now I still don't drive my truck cos the wife loves the new Wheelskins and won't let me drive. It fits nicely, looks professional and feels great. It really is a pleasure to be able to say 'I love this product'. Buy it and be see.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?