- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1189 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (Warrington, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 9:05 PM
PITA to install but made a nice improvement on my steering wheel that was basically disintegrating. Biggest complaint is it didn't fit my wheel perfectly. I assumed this was supposed to be fit to specific vehicles. F150s have pretty fat steering wheels, so I can see the stitching wrapped around the wheel. Otherwise It's nice quality leather and I'm happy with it. Would buy another for my other trucks if needed.
Reviewed by Martin R (Bessemer, AL) — Thursday at 7:12 PM
Purchased this for a long in the tooth 2000 Chrysler Town & Country. The color was a perfect match(Grey). The overall fit and feel is great. It is a bit tedious to install but the directions were pretty clear and if you take your time it should turn out good. If they could come up with a way to get it to fit tight around the wheel spokes it would be perfect. I am going to try some double sided tape behind the leather around the spokes. It looks almost factory. I think the quality is top notch!
Reviewed by Harlen N (Saratoga, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Lexus RX 350 — Wednesday at 9:01 PM
Took me about and hour to install. Look nice except around spokes, little flabby, but got some extra cord and tied a loop around the spokes and looks better.
Reviewed by Ben R (Springdale, AR) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Wednesday at 8:42 PM
Very pleased with the steering wheel cover. It turned out great. Looks so much better than that old torn and frayed oem cover that was showing its age.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?