- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1430 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L. S (Shelby, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 19, 2016 2:56 PM
After tearing a steering wheel cover from an auto parts store during installation. I found Wheelskins ! Perfect fit, and close as you can get to factory replacement.
Reviewed by Rich V (Boise, ID) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Sep 19, 2016 7:02 AM
The overall look and feel of the product is pretty darn good. Color match to the interior of the vehicle is close to correct, but as with anything aftermarket, it isn't factory...but it never was intended for that I believe. Installation takes herculean finger strength! It was pretty straightforward but was a real bear to get it done tightly and uniformly. After all is said and done, I am satisfied with the product.
Reviewed by James R H (THE VILLAGES, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Venza — Sep 13, 2016 3:50 AM
I purchased this cover to help relieve my hands from getting burnt when my car was in the sun. This leather cover accomplished that for me. The cover almost looks original to my car. Getting started with the stitching was a bit challenging as it is hard to hold the first stitch tight. Overall nice look and feel to steering wheel.
Reviewed by James D L (Drummond Island, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Sep 11, 2016 4:45 AM
I was a little apprehensive about "getting it right", but I found that the instructions were clear and the cover went on very well. It did take me over an hour, but I think that is my problem in following the directions. Once I got going along the wheel, it went well. Pay attention to the directions when they say "tight" because tight is right. The cover looks and feel very nice.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
Ships By 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- wheel skins
- high flow catalytic converter
- brake caliper covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- chevy collegiate accessories
- ford truck dash kits
- volvo steering wheel covers
- ford f150 steering wheel cover
- 2001 jeep grand cherokee steering wheel
- 2012 4runner steering wheel cover
- automotive floor
- car stops in garage
- cattle gaurd for 2008 chevrolet