- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are custom-made for a glove-like fit on your vehicle's wheel
- Handcrafted from top choice cowhide leather for luxurious softness and elasticity
- The Wheelskin installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Lacing holes are reinforced for a strong and tight lace up
- Even fits over steering wheels with the largest spokes
- Wheelskins Steering Wheel Covers are available in up to 15 brilliant colors
- Handmade in the USA by Wheelskins, maker of fine leather automotive accessories since 1977
- Your Wheelskin Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day hassle-free warranty
Add comfort, style and protection to your steering wheel. Wheelskin Steering Wheel Covers are a cut above department store auto-aisle covers, boasting handmade craftsmanship from the finest top-grain leather. Wheelskins let you choose from up to 15 bright colors and the custom design means a smooth fit at 10, 2, and everywhere else on the wheel.
Installation is easy and takes less than 1 hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle kit. From hatchbacks to Hummers, Wheelskins has you and your wheel covered. Plus, your Wheelskins Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
1194 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy B (Honolulu, HI) — Thursday at 5:20 PM
Easy install, the waxed thread keeps it tight until the end. I reccomend waxing thread again halfway through. It comes off the more u thread through leather. Quality is great though, real leather not pleather. Little loose toward end, but fits very snug. I will need to go back and stretch leather where it goes into the spokes. Doesn't slip like cheap ones found in auto stores!! Worth the price.
Reviewed by Sylvia B (Coral Gables, FL) — Apr 12, 2015 6:28 AM
Thrilled with my new Wheelskins steering wheel cover. Had to have my husband stitch it on, though: Too difficult for me. He's a veterinarian, so stitching leather was easy for him! Looks and feels really nice.
Reviewed by Thomas B (MONROE, LA) Reviewed for a 1999 Nissan Altima — Apr 07, 2015 2:44 PM
great product. A little difficult to install. Directions say TIGHT IS RIGHT and that is true. Maybe next time I would use something to hold the thread real tight while pulling, like a socket extension. Don't worry about breaking the thread or tearing the cover. Would have liked it a little less gaped, might re-do. But looks grat
Wheelskins Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 5/04
- What Do You Drive?