- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Sussex, NJ) — Friday at 6:46 PM
This is my second Wheel skins cover for this vehicle. The first one lasted about 6 years/160,000 miles. The color started to wear off a little I recall it being super easy to stitch on. If you pull the thread tight and create the faux stitches in front of the steering wheel spokes as instructed, it looks like it is the original wheel leather and not a cover. They have a method of reinforcing the holes so that you can pull on the thread super hard and it wont rip. Awesome!
Reviewed by Eduardo L (Corbett, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Wednesday at 4:23 PM
decent quality leather. nice fit. it takes about 1 1/2 hours to do a good install. One secret is to really tighten your stiches and also, line up the stitch holes and center the leather cover on your steering wheel before you start
Reviewed by James R (Hanahan, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 05, 2016 3:05 PM
I got them for my 06 MX-5 in two tone blue and black. The seat covers & steering wheel cover fit perfectly, both are very comfortable and attractive. The blue was darker than it appeared on the website but it still looks good. I recommend these to anyone.
Reviewed by Kevin C (MANTECA, CA) — Apr 13, 2016 11:46 AM
This is a replacement for an identical Wheelskins cover I installed MANY years ago (maybe ten, they are good quality). The new one seemed of equal appearance and quality, but a tiny bit smaller (maybe because leather is expensive) so the seam in the center didn't close up as nice as the old one. Otherwise, very happy with it.
- steering wheel covers made usa
- wheelskins europerf
- steering wheel cover leather
- hyundai santa fe accessorys
- seat covers for lotus
- chevy collegiate accessories
- wheel skin for 2010 vw golf
- honda civic steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2007 f150 steering wheel cover
- auto rearview mirrors
- car floor mats on sale
- windshield wipers free shipping