- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
174 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clarence D (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Aug 06, 2016 11:05 PM
It takes a long time to thread but in the end it was well worth it. The leather is real,the color is perfect and my 2014 E-Class MB steering wheel looks amazing.
Reviewed by Samuel B (Austin, TX) — Jul 10, 2016 1:24 PM
My Wheelskin was for Dodge Dakota truck. Good quality leather; attaches exactly as written and video instructions state. As instructions state - takes approx. one hour to install properly. Final product fits well and looks good.
Reviewed by Jerry S (Waco, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 07, 2016 5:18 AM
I have bought and installed several of these Wheelskins with great results but this one was a little too big around and did not wit the wheel tightly. It looks OK but not factory.
- steering wheel covers made usa
- wheelskins europerf
- steering wheel cover leather
- hyundai santa fe accessorys
- seat covers for lotus
- chevy collegiate accessories
- wheel skin for 2010 vw golf
- honda civic steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2007 f150 steering wheel cover
- auto rearview mirrors
- car floor mats on sale
- windshield wipers free shipping