Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 3/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael T (Chula Vista, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 8:47 AM
This fits perfect for my 2008 Dodge Ram. Grey and Black looks great. The feel of the real leather is what I needed. My factory steering wheel was hard plastic. Now my hands don't slip on the wheel. It took about 1.5 hours to install because you have to stitch the entire cover needle and Thred. 5 stars.
Reviewed by Carlos J V (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Mercury Grand Marquis — Mar 10, 2015 11:58 AM
Received The Wheelskin on time. Took me about 60 min to install it. This is my third Wheelskin that I install on my cars. Feels and drives very comfortable. I recommend it for sure. !
Reviewed by Arthur C (Sherman, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru Legacy — Mar 06, 2015 7:14 AM
Tedious to install, but quality & instructions are excellent. Downsides-the wheel rim is fat and left laces exposed. Where spokes attach to rim, you only lace the front & as a result, an ugly bulge in the cover. And be careful to position the cover on the wheel so it is properly centered. After I got about half way around with lacing, I realized that the seam would be too exposed and not where I wanted it. Too late! But, overall a worthwhile addition.
Reviewed by Hans L (DUNEDIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H2 — Feb 19, 2015 12:22 AM
I have been buying these covers for years for different cars and always found them to be good quality. They look nice and give the steering wheel a nice feel.
- wheelskins review
- thin steering wheel cover
- wheelskins europerf
- bully collegiate steering wheel covers
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- toyota car mats
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- jeep wrangler steering wheel cover
- nerf bars for ford f250
- pick up tool boxes
- brush bars
- cheap floor mats