Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe P (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Forester — Nov 07, 2014 9:28 PM
i had one of these on my old Civic that I loved. Just got a two tone for my Subaru Forester. Easy to install and feels great with good grip. Will likely get one for my wife's car.
Reviewed by Diane M (LOGANVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Oct 27, 2014 8:52 PM
I bought this for my 2013 FJ Cruiser. Since my Cruiser is iceberg (white), I bought this with white top and bottom and black sides. The installation was pretty easy once you get going. It still takes time and a little patience (2hours for me) wanted it to be perfect. In the end it indeed turned out perfect. The quality is really great and you can tell by the fact when pulling on the string really tightly (as instructed) the leather does not tear. I'm happy with this product. I would recommend.
Reviewed by Jerry S (Peoria, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Xterra — Oct 22, 2014 7:55 AM
The wheel cover is pretty nice, looks good on my yellow Xterra. However, with the very large spokes on the steering wheel, 3 on the Xterra, the fit is not as tight as I would like. The waxed thread is stronger than it looks. At first I was afraid to pull it too tight, so my cover is a little loose in the first section. Not a big deal. But if you do it, don't be afraid to pull it tight, the thread can take it.
- wheelskins review
- wheelskins europerf
- hyundai santa fe accessorys
- steering wheel cover leather
- steering wheel covers for lexus
- chevy collegiate accessories
- honda custom floor mats
- honda civic steering wheel cover
- 2005 nissan altima steering wheel cover
- 2007 f150 steering wheel cover
- car floor mats custom
- truck tonneau cover
- vehicle seat covers