Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
130 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hans L (DUNEDIN, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Hummer H2 — Feb 19, 2015 12:22 AM
I have been buying these covers for years for different cars and always found them to be good quality. They look nice and give the steering wheel a nice feel.
Reviewed by gene s (Silver City, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2015 6:28 PM
This is the second vehicle I have put wheelskins on,they take about an hour to install but they look,feel and wear great.Get One!
Reviewed by Neithard F (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 22, 2015 8:25 PM
The cover looks nice and the leather is good quality. However, after several hours of installing the cover did not fit very well. There are large gaps where the stitching is supposed to pull the leather together. I followed the instructions and even watched install videos but no matter how hard I pull the string it will not close the gaps. The cover should be cut wider to support a tighter and cleaner look. Not worth $50.
- wheelskins review
- thin steering wheel cover
- wheelskins europerf
- bully collegiate steering wheel covers
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- toyota car mats
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- jeep wrangler steering wheel cover
- nerf bars for ford f250
- pick up tool boxes
- brush bars
- cheap floor mats