- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
197 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark J (SOMERSET, NJ) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Caprice — Oct 05, 2017 5:51 AM
Fits great on my 1995 caprice. Make sure you go slow so that you don't skip any wholes and be sure to pull tight while stitching.
Reviewed by Joseph F (EDMOND, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Sep 17, 2017 4:27 PM
Takes a little patience to install but love the way it dresses up the interior. A good tight stitch and it looks like it's from the factory.
Reviewed by Devin M (O FALLON, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Charger — Aug 28, 2017 9:57 PM
I was very skeptical of the product when it arrived, I was kind of worried about messing up the installation because I wasn't sure I would get it right.. after watching the installation video and reading the instructions I had a strong grasp on the project.. it turned out to look very good and the quality and finish have people asking me if it was pre-installed.. good buy and good product.
Reviewed by CHRIS P (DREXEL HILL, PA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Five Hundred — Aug 18, 2017 6:35 PM
worth the installation effort. The results were quite eye catching.
Reviewed by THOMAS K (Hydes, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 05, 2017 4:02 AM
I am more than pleased with this cover. I have owned a body shop for 45 years. I did not expect to get the quality that I got, because today it seams like quality is not the most important thing, profit is. But to my pleasure this cover is "Simply The Best"!
- wheelskins steering wheel covers
- extang rt
- molle seat covers
- steering wheel leather cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- volkswagen pet barrier
- wheel skin for 2010 vw golf
- jeep wrangler steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2012 ford escape running boards
- cheap fender flares
- truck rack
- truck tool boxes low profile