- Save 15% Use Promo Code WS15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
183 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel F (ORANGE PARK, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — Apr 18, 2017 4:18 PM
These are my 6th and 7th Wheel Skins purchase, I absolutely this product! And when purchasing from AA, the price is always right. As I change to new vehicles I will undoubtedly purchase more. My Vehicle: 2014 VW Jetta GLI Edition 30.
Reviewed by Alastair C (Delray Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Veloster — Dec 22, 2016 8:07 AM
The wheelskin is smartly coloured, delightfully comfortable and allows me to maintain a firm grip on the wheel without pressure. The installation takes about one hour, can be a little tricky where the wheel meets the spokes, but in the end is a highly satisfying endeavour. The wheelskin is durable and provided the thread is pulled tight, there is absolutely no risk of it slipping. I have had one in my other car for two years and am very pleased with it.
Reviewed by ISAAC P (yuma, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 06, 2016 8:56 AM
WELL I AM COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH ITS APPEARANCE,FIT,COLORS AND INSTRUCTIONS. IT SEEMS TO BE A GOOD QUALITY LEATHER THAT WILL HOLDUP. IT DOES TAKE AN HOUR TO INSTALL AND PATIENCE ARE NECESSARY SO IT COMES OUT LOOKING ITS BEST. I FOUND IT A BITE PRICEY BUT IVE TRIED THE SLIP OVER TYPE AND THEIR WORTHLESS. IVE ALSO TRIED THE PVC FAKE LEATHER IMITATION ONES AND THEIR EVEN WORSE AND TAKE AN HR. TO INSTALL AND 10 MINS TO REMOVE IN A YR. DUE TO PEELING. THIS ONE IS WORTH IT.
- wheelskins steering wheel covers
- extang rt
- molle seat covers
- steering wheel leather cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- volkswagen pet barrier
- wheel skin for 2010 vw golf
- jeep wrangler steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2012 ford escape running boards
- cheap fender flares
- truck rack
- truck tool boxes low profile