- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom leather luxury made for a factory-like fit on your vehicle's steering wheel
- Handcrafted from luxurious top-grain cowhide leather for a soft and supple feel
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Laces up tight with patented reinforced lacing holes
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Whether you speed down the Autobahn or hot-lap your morning commute, give your vehicle the look and feel of a refined grand touring machine with a Wheelskins EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover. Handcrafted from top-grain leather, your custom-made Wheelskins cover fits your steering wheel like a driving glove.
With 15 different colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of ways to configure your wheel's style. Just select your vehicle, choose your top/bottom color, choose your side color and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroTone Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroTone Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jananne J (SANTA BARBARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Jul 06, 2015 9:36 PM
This cover is made with impressive craftsmanship. It is stylish and fits perfectly. My only recommendation would be to match the lacing thread with the primary color. I got the tan with red cover which came with black thread and I redid it with tan thread and it looks great!
Reviewed by Charles H (Seaside, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jul 01, 2015 9:57 PM
I am unable to use the product due to the large "spokes " on my 2002 f150 harley davidson edition. The extra material laying loose with faux stitching looks ridiculous and doesn't seem safe to use.This is my wife's vehicle and she is having non of it. Because I tried several times to overcome these factors the product is no longer in returnable condition. (So I assume ) So I'm stuck with an expensive product I cannot use or return. Probably not the review you were hoping for.
Reviewed by Sheryl G (St. John, VI) Reviewed for a 2001 Land Rover Freelander — Jun 21, 2015 5:58 AM
As the wheel in my car is naturally thick this wheel cover is perfect as it does not add any additional thickness to the wheel as most pre-made padded wheel covers do. This is my second one. The first one lasted me about 5 years. It is easy to sew as well.
Reviewed by Jewel G (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jun 18, 2015 4:05 AM
I installed two of these steering covers on our FJ Cruisers. It takes approximately an hour for each install. It's not difficult, just time consuming to get every stitch. It was difficult to keep each stitch tight as possible, so I used an awl to go back and pull the thread a little tighter for each stitch. Really do like the covers. Feels very comfortable when driving. Great Quality. Extremely fast shipping as always with AutoAnything.
- wheelskins review
- thin steering wheel cover
- wheelskins europerf
- bully collegiate steering wheel covers
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- toyota car mats
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- jeep wrangler steering wheel cover
- nerf bars for ford f250
- pick up tool boxes
- brush bars
- cheap floor mats