Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
146 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by peter m (South Lyon, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 08, 2015 4:34 PM
Auto anything has worked hard to get my issue resolved and they did get me a new product. The issue is I purchased a two tone wrap, before installation i watched the videos on u tube, I installed correctly but it tore at the eye It was replaced with a slightly larger wrap and I got 3/4 done and the wrap ripped out again. What a pain over 30min of work. The wrap is vert nice but the perforated portion seams smaller than the solid leather. I and going to complain again but I dont expect much.
Reviewed by John R (WEST LINN, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra — Jan 28, 2015 10:17 AM
Installed a cobalt/black perforated Wheelskin cover on my Hyundai Elantra GT. Looks beautiful, feels excellent - grippy but not sticky, with some cushion for my grip, and it sticks to the wheel like it was glued on. Installation is a bit of work. Read the directions a couple of times, and even watch some YouTube videos. I did it outside on a 50 degree day, and didn't get the leather stretched completely over the thumb rests. Be sure to do it when it's warm! I'll redo mine when it's warmer.
Reviewed by Jeff W (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Sebring — Jan 21, 2015 4:46 PM
I bought 3 wheel covers, one for each of my vehicles, and after I installed the first one it was obvious that they were perfect for me. It added additional comfort to my solid plastic wheel and it looks great. I made several errors with the lacing of the cover, so I contacted Wheelskins directly to purchase a new lacing rope to re-lace the wheel again. They sent me another spool of lacing rope and a new needle for free. I was very impressed. I will buy another in the future if needed!!!
Reviewed by Mac J (Selma, AL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Cruze — Jan 11, 2015 6:08 PM
The wheel cover looks great once installed. It takes time but in the end it's worth it. I recommend these if you want a tight fit, leather like, and customized look to your wheel. Thanks AutoAnything!!
- leather steering wheel cover lace up
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- chevy collegiate accessories
- infiniti floor mats
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2009 toyota camry floor mats
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- cheap car bras