Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
159 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eletha E (Bridgewater, NJ) — Sunday at 6:21 AM
Perfectly confortable fit on my old steering wheel. Has a very nice feel in my hands and driving is a pleasure once again. During the summer, the steering wheel can get uncomfortably hot. So far I not experienced discomfort after opening the after sitting in the sun all day. I am loving the experience!
Reviewed by James H (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class — Saturday at 2:48 PM
The quality of the leather is excellent - it fit the wheel of my CLK 500 snugly, and the colors I chose (gray top & bottom, black sides) work perfectly with the interior). After the first dozen or so stitches, the process became more "automatic" and went smoothly. The stitching tightened up well, leaving no gap. It feels fantastic (I like the additional thickness it gives the steering wheel for my bigger hands) and I know it is also protecting the original wood and leather of the wheel.
Reviewed by Thomas S (WOODBRIDGE, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Jetta — May 26, 2015 10:52 PM
The wheel cover came exactly as ordered. The fit and finish was perfect and is made of very good material. I was pleasantly surprised. In the past genuine leather wheel covers that i had bought left a lot to be desired, were hard to install and didn't last.
Reviewed by Dan P (ROWLETT, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — May 23, 2015 7:42 PM
I've only had the cover installed for one week so I don't yet know anything about the product's durability, or else I might be giving it 5 stars instead of 4. The apparent quality of the materials is very good, and the feel of the leather is excellent. When the stitching is pulled properly tight the cover adds very little to the wheel grip diameter while still giving a soft feel. The estimate of about 1 hour for installation was spot-on, and instructional video is clear and helpful.
Reviewed by James B (New Haven, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda CR-V — May 10, 2015 6:35 AM
After having traded in a VW GTI equipped with OEM leather wrapped steering wheel, my purchase of a Honda CRV warranted immediate addressing to the hard, slippery, vinyl coated steering wheel. I found your website, purchased a top quality leather cover and followed your precise enclosed mounting instructions. I also discovered an online video showing your product being installed which really made it simple. The end result is that I have now brought driving comfort back in my new vehicle. Thanks.
- leather steering wheel cover lace up
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- chevy collegiate accessories
- infiniti floor mats
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2009 toyota camry floor mats
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- cheap car bras