Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 3/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christopher W (Poquoson, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Saturday at 8:26 PM
This is my third wheelskin purchased over the years, and I'm as amazed at the quality now as I was years ago aftergetting my first one as a gift. It looks and fits like it came from the factory that way.
Reviewed by Alberto F (MIAMI, FL) — Thursday at 6:29 AM
The quality and the grip this cover provides is very good. It also looks great in my car. The only issue is the time and care someone has to spend installing it. I did quite well and only miscounted one of the stitching holes which I fixed quite nicely at the end. But if you miss more than one, the job will probably have to be started all over again.
Reviewed by Anthon M (South Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 02, 2015 12:01 PM
Happy it's made in USA but the fact we have to stitch it our selves is kind of hard to do, but love the feel of the leather!
Reviewed by Eduardo L (Corbett, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Feb 27, 2015 7:27 AM
The only thing about this wheel cover that I don't like is the difficult installation. I guess that can't be helped. It takes about 1 1/2 hours and if you don't line up all the holes with the included needle, the cover will have a hump when you get to the end and you will have to start over. I did. Nice leather and finished look though. I would buy another one and definately get the perforated one.
- leather steering wheel cover lace up
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- chevy collegiate accessories
- infiniti floor mats
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2009 toyota camry floor mats
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- cheap car bras