- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
217 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom F (FRANKLIN, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 3:48 AM
I did some shopping and found Wheel Skins got the best rating & used real leather. I found the best price on AutoAnything, Free and fast shipping. It took 2 hours, a few mistakes and back tracking to tighten up some loose stiches. It looks good and feel great. Instructions emphasize to pull it tight and I agee. How tight? Keep working with it until the edges meet. I was not able to make the two spoke sections of the steering wheel look decent. Afraid I might tear the leather. Otherwise great!
Reviewed by Steve F (Chicago, IL) — May 27, 2016 2:37 PM
This product is made in very good quality, however, the color is much much darker than it looks on the picture. Satisfied for the most part in quality but disliking the coloring .
Reviewed by Jeff H (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Optima — May 26, 2016 1:42 PM
This is the third Wheelskin that I have purchased and I have never been disappointed. The quality of the leather is excellent and they really fit great. It does take a bit of time to install but well worth the work.
Reviewed by michelle m (GILBERT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Audi A3 — May 21, 2016 4:25 PM
The steering wheel cover was made well but did not fit the car like it said it would. Looks terrible due to the steering wheel being too thick in too many areas and the places where the dummy stitch are look messy. Large stitches have to be made in order to go around thick parts of wheel before dummy stitch. Do not recommend this cover for an A3 Audi convertible.
- sew on leather steering wheel cover
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- bully collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- volkswagen cargo mat
- f150 steering wheel cover
- 1999 lincoln navigator steering wheel
- 2005 nissan altima steering wheel cover
- auto deflectors
- buy tonneau cover
- truck chip tuning