- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
236 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Efrain P (Truckee, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — Oct 08, 2016 11:01 PM
I needed to replace my steering wheel on my 02 tundra ,, I heard about wheelskins leather covers , I decided to go with a steering wheel cover instead of replacing the whole steering wheel .. I think I went with the best convenient option for my situation ,,, thanks wheelskins providers ,, I recommend this product to anybody out there !!!!!
Reviewed by Mark V (MONTELLO, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 21, 2016 10:41 PM
Turned out better than I expected. I did take my time and pull the excess thread every 6" or so, and temporarily taped the finished sections. That gave it the Professional look I wanted, but it took me almost 3hrs. In hindsight, a croche needle would have been great for pulling the thread tight enough to stretch the leather. I managed to pull the leather together so there was little or no gaps in the seam under the threads. I have already recommended it to many others. Expect to take a while.
- sew on leather steering wheel cover
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- bully collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- volkswagen cargo mat
- f150 steering wheel cover
- 1999 lincoln navigator steering wheel
- 2005 nissan altima steering wheel cover
- auto deflectors
- buy tonneau cover
- truck chip tuning