Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 12/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
140 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert D (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Excursion — Dec 21, 2014 4:05 PM
After 12 years of my sweaty mitts gripping it the steering wheel in my Ford Excursion was all but done (cosmedically) Got my new Wheelskins, and it fit perfect, took a little bit to lace it on but it came out looking like a picture in a magazine, And the fact it was made in America was just icing on the cake
Reviewed by Ralph C (APACHE JUNCTION, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion tC — Dec 20, 2014 12:29 PM
Wheelskin looks good, and feels good. My only grip is that the "perforations" are only embossed into the leather, not actual holes.
Reviewed by Dave S (Annandale, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Nov 21, 2014 6:42 AM
The leather is high quality and the cover is well-made. The only thing lacking is a set of better directions. Most importantly, you should pull the waxed thread very tightly with each loop of the threading. Beware of bunching at the end of the threading process as loose material will gather at the end. It's the kind of thing that you'll be much better at the second time around, so don't be timid about starting over half way through if you don't think it looks right.
- leather steering wheel cover lace up
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- chevy collegiate accessories
- infiniti floor mats
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2009 toyota camry floor mats
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- cheap car bras