- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
172 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gil M (KENNETT SQUARE, PA) — Thursday at 3:59 AM
Take a snack, 'cause you'll be in the car a while to put this on. Take care to TIGHTEN every stitch or you'll regret it. Properly done, it looks and feels great.
Reviewed by Aaron S (RANCHO SANTA MARGARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda S2000 — Jul 20, 2015 10:43 PM
The cover was too big. I hoped the direct sunlight from driving with the top down would help it shrink so it would stop being bunched up but nah. That would be a good thing though if it was the right size so 3 stars
Reviewed by brian i (CEDAR GROVE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru BRZ — Jul 11, 2015 6:45 PM
Installed a wheelskins steering wheel cover on my brz, pain to install properly. Its very difficult to tighten the thread by the thumb rest areas!overall it still an improvement!wish it was more custom!would still recommend.
Reviewed by Thomas S (FOSTER CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Jul 11, 2015 3:43 PM
The cover did not fit the steering wheel correctly - there is an extra fold of material after installation. Really bad. A very poor purchase.
- leather steering wheel cover lace up
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- chevy collegiate accessories
- infiniti floor mats
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2009 toyota camry floor mats
- brush bar
- car roof rack
- cheap car bras