- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
246 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian L (san Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Civic — Jun 07, 2017 8:09 PM
Product is a bit expensive, but I'm fairly glad I purchased it since it looked better than the other cheaper products out there. It is very tedious to sew the cover on, but at least it will product your wheel. I was a bit worried I wouldn't have enough grip on my wheel, but it seems that seems to not be the case. Overall, it looks good and feels nice.
Reviewed by Jack C (Panorama City, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Mini Cooper — Apr 04, 2017 8:44 PM
It took me a week to decide to finally attempt installing the Wheelskin on my Mini. When I finished it was just beautiful. The feel and grip are magnificent. I love the look. It's a winner.
Reviewed by MICHAEL M (Wilkesboro, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Feb 03, 2017 5:17 AM
I'VE HAD MY TRUCK SINCE 1998 AND WANTED TO SPRUCE IT UP A BIT. NOTHING BETTER THAN THE WHEELSKINS COVER. LOOKS FANTASTIC AND FEELS EVEN BETTER. LIKE HAVING A NEW TRUCK AGAIN! SO SIMPLE TO DO. JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND YOU WILL HAVE PROFESSIONAL LOOKING RESULTS.
Reviewed by D LEE W (MEBANE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Civic — Jan 19, 2017 3:23 PM
The cover came quickly and was exactly what I had hoped for. Thick yet pliable leather that is dyed all though. Highly recommended!
- wheelskins steering wheel covers
- wheelskins steering wheel cover
- access truck bed mat
- cts evolution programmer
- chevy collegiate accessories
- bmw steering wheel cover
- mercedes sun shades
- mud flaps for gmc sierra
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- bull guards
- auto seat cover
- trailer hitches for sale