- Save 15% Use Promo Code WS15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
244 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jose c (apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jan 03, 2017 10:11 AM
Its of great material and fits perfect but it takes practice to get it to fit right but practice time we dont have and once is installed it can't be removed for a second try at it.If i had a second go at it i bet i could do a better job.Overall is verry good
Reviewed by Johnny L (Dry Ridge, KY) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Rogue — Dec 29, 2016 7:17 AM
Good quality cover and nice looking, very quick service. A little more difficult and time consuming installing then I thought. But looks great.
Reviewed by david c (LANCASTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy SS — Dec 07, 2016 11:47 AM
The cover specified to fit my car doesn't come close to fitting the wheel grip diameter, leaves an uncovered gap of a quarter inch or more.
Reviewed by Douglas K (Raleigh, NC) — Dec 06, 2016 8:29 AM
A bit more difficult than the videos showed to install (clearly, the people in the videos had put a LOT of these on!), but still not too difficult. Turned out GREAT!
Reviewed by J Russell S (Lafayette, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Porsche Boxster — Nov 30, 2016 10:37 AM
The installation instruction video posted by Wheelskins says you must pull the lacing as tight as possible and it won't break even if you pull as hard as possible. On the 6th stitch I pulled hard and the lace broke. Called Wheelskins and they promised to send a new lace. Quality of actual leather wheel cover is quite good. Can't wait to install.
- wheelskins steering wheel covers
- wheelskins steering wheel cover
- access truck bed mat
- cts evolution programmer
- chevy collegiate accessories
- bmw steering wheel cover
- mercedes sun shades
- mud flaps for gmc sierra
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- jeep grand cherokee steering wheel cover
- bull guards
- auto seat cover
- trailer hitches for sale