- Save 10% Use Promo Code WS10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Wheelskin Europerf covers are the height of leather luxury with a factory-like custom fit
- Handcrafted from genuine top-grain cowhide leather for a luxurious feel and supple elasticity
- Choose from 15 colors in a huge array of perforated top/bottom/side combinations
- Installs in less than an hour with the included nylon thread and leather needle
- Patented lacing hole reinforcement ensures a tight and secure fit
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Your Wheelskin EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
From the Autostrada to Laguna Seca and every Main Street in between, the Wheelskins EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover is the hottest trend in motoring style. Handcrafted from top-grain leather to fit your steering wheel like a driving glove, the EuroPerf cover gives your ride the racy look and textured feel shared by the world's finest motor cars.
With 15 colors and your choice of top/bottom and side combinations, there are hundreds of style configurations. And, that's just the beginning. Go with perforated leather on the top/bottom only, on the sides or all around, the choice is yours. Just select your vehicle, choose your perforation style, pick your colors and that's it-you have a cover like no other!
Installing your EuroPerf cover is easy: Wheelskins supplies the nylon thread and leather needle, you supply an hour of your time. And, since it's custom made just for your wheel, only you know the perfect fit isn't from the factory! Best yet, Wheelskins covers your EuroPerf Steering Wheel Cover with a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Wheelskins EuroPerf Perforated Leather Steering Wheel Covers Customer Reviews
227 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by george f. c (DELAWARE, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Jaguar X-Type — Sunday at 5:32 AM
An Excellent,quality product.The leather is top quality too. It fit very snug on the steering wheel before lacing. The lacing was superior in a since that it may break while pulling tight. Of course it did not. As you stated in the directions:"Tight is Right" is the only way to finish a quality job. Though, after about an hour, I took a break due to the tight stitching. I would recommend this product to any one because of the professional looking wheelskin cover.
Reviewed by Larry O (Olathe, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru WRX — Aug 05, 2016 4:40 AM
These Wheelskins steering wheel covers are fantastic. I have purchased many of them over the years for every car I buy. I particularly like the all perforated ones which give much better grip. I also always buy a lighter but matching color to my interior which results in a wheel that does not get as hot in the summer as the typical black steering wheel. AutoAnything has the best prices!!
Reviewed by Laura T (Mequon, WI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chrysler Crossfire — Jul 28, 2016 4:20 AM
The cover itself was very nice, unfortunately when I was almost finished going around , the thread broke ! I will have to do it over so it will look better! Disappointed in that.that is why it got three stars!
Reviewed by Prust, D (Cottonwood, MN) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jul 23, 2016 2:13 PM
Used this on a 2013 Camaro. Fits great. Looks great and feels great. Be prepared to exercise patience and attention while installing.
- sew on leather steering wheel cover
- wheelskins eurotone leather steering wheel covers
- bully collegiate steering wheel covers
- leather steering wheel cover lace on
- bmw steering wheel cover
- chevy collegiate accessories
- volkswagen cargo mat
- f150 steering wheel cover
- 1999 lincoln navigator steering wheel
- 2005 nissan altima steering wheel cover
- auto deflectors
- buy tonneau cover
- truck chip tuning