- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your interior style with a Motor Trend Performance Steering Wheel Cover
- Fashioned from soft but durable PU leather with eye-catching wave stitching
- Suitable for fitment with most standard 14.5” to 15.5” diameter steering wheels
- Motor Trend Performance Grip Steering Wheel Covers safeguard your wheel against UV damage
- Keep your hands insulated in hot or cold weather and offers better grip and handling
- Your Motor Trend Leatherette Steering Wheel Wrap is backed by a 30-day warranty
For unbeatable steering wheel sophistication and UV protection, look no further than the Motor Trend Performance Grip Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover. This soft-but-tough PU leather wheel wrap sports a stylish wave-stitched design and is universally-sized for most vehicles. 30-day warranty.
Motor Trend Performance Grip Leatherette Steering Wheel Cover Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gail R G (Leroy, MI) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2017 10:41 AM
I love my new steering wheel cover. The design matches my 2017 GMC Sierra's dash perfectly. Despite what others say, it is a bit difficult to stretch over the steering wheel. Even after heating it up a bit. But I love the feel of the leather and it makes my new truck look really sharp!
Reviewed by Donna H (FOND DU LAC, WI) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Jan 11, 2017 5:50 AM
Excellent quality leather and stitching. Nice feel. However, due to the thickness of the steering wheel on my 2016 Colorado, the addition of the cover, makes the steering wheel exceptionally thick. I believe that I will grow accustomed to it.
Reviewed by Lewis L (Winter Haven, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 30, 2016 8:25 PM
The cover really improved the grip on the steering wheel. I found the original steering wheel to be very slippery. Additionally it made the steering wheel thicker. I was able to grip it better then the original.
Reviewed by Linda d (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 07, 2016 9:23 AM
I ordered the Grip Leatherette Steering Wheel cover for our 2003 Toyota 4-Runner Limited & it fits perfectly. Over the years the steering wheel had gotten hard and slippery. My spouse had a stroke affecting his left hand so this steering wheel cover makes the grip bigger and non slip. Great product & great customer service. Delivered right away and cost was very reasonable. It does take a little bit of muscle to get it over the steering wheel but with a little patience you can get it on.
- motor trend steering wheel covers
- steering wheel skins
- injenã¢â® rd series cold air intake system
- jet module stage 1 review
- ford transit connect bug deflector
- hyundai steering wheel covers
- chevy collegiate accessories
- 2002 toyota avalon steering wheel cover
- 2012 camaro leather steering wheel cover
- bra for 2011 toyota sienna
- chrome car accessories
- tonneau covers for trucks
- truck performance chips