- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Crack the whip on high-performance with the Whipple Supercharger Kit
- Bolt-on installation with no major modifications required
- Fits under the factory hood and cowl—the power stays hidden
- Whipple’s positive-displacement twin-screw compressor delivers massive power across entire RPM range
- Positive displacement compressors are much more efficient than Roots and centrifugal type blowers
- The same compressor technology used by Ford and Mercedes Benz
- Whipple-designed air-bypass system makes for unsurpassed fuel economy
- 50-state emissions legal
- Produces nearly undetectable noise levels
- Industry-leading fit and finish—OEM-style packaging and quality
- Choose from black or polished compressor finish (depends on model)
- Your kit is 100% complete and ready for DIY installation
- Your Whipple Supercharger Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whip up a huge boost in horsepower and torque with the Whipple supercharger. Designed around a powerful twin-screw supercharger, this street-legal, under-the-hood blower kit delivers the biggest possible power gains-from idle to redline!
The heart and soul of the system, the Whipple twin-screw compressor, is by far the most advanced system available. Boasting a positive-displacement design, Whipple superchargers offer maximum low-end torque with high efficiency and maximum top-end horsepower. That means excellent drivability during your morning commute and heart-stopping acceleration when you need to show the competition what's up.
Your Whipple supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt on massive amounts of power and torque. Along with the top-quality components, the highly-trained techs at Whipple are just a phone call away and with you every step of the way. And best yet, your Whipple Supercharger Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Whipple Supercharger Kits Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rich S (Acworth, GA) — Apr 23, 2015 4:07 AM
A very well designed and thought out supercharger kit. Installation instructions are very comprehensive, however makes sure to keep track of which electrical connectors you have been instructed to disconnect as the instructions don't always tell you when to reconnect them potentially leaving the hidden ones disconnected. My biggest issue at the moment is getting the tune installed. If you have Windows 8/8.1 expect headaches with updating the tuner and installing drivers. Update via wifi directly
- whipple superchargers & turbochargers
- vortec supercharger
- edelbrock e-force supercharger reviews
- magna superchargers
- subaru dash cover
- honda bra
- car cover porsche
- supercharger for 2012 chevy silverado
- 2011 gmc sierra supercharger
- turbocharger for 2003 f150
- truck chip
- car window wind deflectors
- cargo storage for suv