- Save 5% Use Promo Code super5
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Supercharge your vehicle’s power & performance with the Magna Charger Supercharger Kit
- Bolt-on installation requires no major modifications
- Fits under the factory hood and cowl—no cutting or trimming needed
- Features the legendary Eaton® front inlet TVS supercharger unit
- Roots-style rotor design delivers massive power across the entire RPM range
- 180° rotation provides straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal bypass valve makes for outstanding drivability and MPG
- 100% complete with all components necessary for installation
- Proprietary intercooler airflow technology keeps things cool
- DIY installation can be done in less than a day
- Your Magna Charger Supercharger Kit is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
To supercharge or to Magna Charge-that is the question. Well, the answer's easy when you boost your performance with the Magna Charger Supercharger Kit. Not just a mere supercharger, the Magna Charger is a street-legal, under-the-hood powerhouse designed for white-knuckle acceleration and breath-taking performance.
The heartbeat of the Magna supercharger system is the legendary front-inlet Eaton TVS® supercharger unit. With 180-degrees of rotation and a straight airflow path, this Roots style blower delivers colossal power across the entire RPM range. That means maximum low-end torque and top-end horsepower coupled with excellent drivability and MPG.
Your Magnacharger supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt massive amounts of power and torque under your hood. And, thanks to a comprehensive design and the included top-quality components, the DIY installation can be done in less than a day. What's more, your Magna Charger Supercharger Kit is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
Magna Charger Supercharger Kits Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Louie C (Oviedo, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Dec 08, 2016 8:26 AM
Im sorry to say I havent been able to install this yet The day before it was delivered I was rear ended in my truck yep just my luck got hit at 50 mph. I should be getting my truck back in the next few weeks and cant wait to install it.I will however say that the instructions and packaging are the best i have ever seen I also had contact with a rep from Magna she wanted to verify my config so everything would go smoothly ... I hope i get another chance to review after install
Reviewed by John P (MIDLOTHIAN, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Sep 20, 2016 9:40 AM
Great purchase it was well worth the money! I got this kit to improve my towing of my RV and it did just that not only did it tow better but my gas mileage also improved from 8-9 mpg to 12-13 mpg when towing and from 17-18 mpg on the highway to 24-26 and the power the truck has now is incredable look out Mustangs this truck is a sleeper!! It did take me about 18 hours to install by myself and not that difficult with the easy to follow directions
Reviewed by Roger C (BUCKLEY, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 11, 2016 11:14 AM
MY SON & I INSTALLED IT. I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE COULD INSTALL IT IN ONE DAY, UNLESS YOU HAD AT LEAST A TWO MAN CREW THAT HAD INSTALLED SEVERAL OF THEM PREVIOUSLY. THE ENGINEERING & INSTRUCTIONS WERE PROFESSIONALY DONE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH THE PERFORMANCE!!!! WOW!! ROGER C.
Reviewed by Gary M (Sandy, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac Escalade — Jun 07, 2015 2:20 PM
The kit was not as promised. #1. The program that was sent with the kit was wrong. Caused numerous codes which my Escalade responded by going into a limp mode. Found myself at 20 mph in 75 mph interstate traffic. This experience was repeated three times. Magnuson's technicians sent three more programs all of which did not work. Three weeks to get a program that worked. Still not as advertised. The supercharger is now delivering boost and operates smoothly in V8 mode only.
Reviewed by Brett C (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 04, 2015 7:22 PM
Good instructions, with complete kit. Supplied SCT tuner DOES NOT have proper tune for Avalanche so you have to call and get it. Take the hood off, it will really help installation. Also remove 2 front wheels and splash guards for better access. Install takes 10 hours if you've got experience. Overall great buy, kit was fully complete.
- magna charger superchargers & turbochargers
- garage doors seals
- bully dog 6 position chip
- fabtech stabilizer
- ford truck bull bars
- dashboard covers for dodge trucks
- kia car mats
- gmc sierra supercharger kit
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- acura floor mats tl
- bed caps for pickups
- best tonneau covers for pickup trucks
- bull bar grille guard