Magna Charger Supercharger Kits
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Supercharge your vehicle’s power & performance with the Magna Charger Supercharger Kit
- Bolt-on installation requires no major modifications
- Fits under the factory hood and cowl—no cutting or trimming needed
- Features the legendary Eaton® front inlet TVS supercharger unit
- Roots-style rotor design delivers massive power across the entire RPM range
- 180° rotation provides straight airflow path for maximum power and efficiency
- Internal bypass valve makes for outstanding drivability and MPG
- 100% complete with all components necessary for installation
- Proprietary intercooler airflow technology keeps things cool
- DIY installation can be done in less than a day
- Your Magna Charger Supercharger Kit is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
To supercharge or to Magna Charge-that is the question. Well, the answer's easy when you boost your performance with the Magna Charger Supercharger Kit. Not just a mere supercharger, the Magna Charger is a street-legal, under-the-hood powerhouse designed for white-knuckle acceleration and breath-taking performance.
The heartbeat of the Magna supercharger system is the legendary front-inlet Eaton TVS® supercharger unit. With 180-degrees of rotation and a straight airflow path, this Roots style blower delivers colossal power across the entire RPM range. That means maximum low-end torque and top-end horsepower coupled with excellent drivability and MPG.
Your Magnacharger supercharger kit includes everything you need to bolt massive amounts of power and torque under your hood. And, thanks to a comprehensive design and the included top-quality components, the DIY installation can be done in less than a day. What's more, your Magna Charger Supercharger Kit is backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
Magna Charger Supercharger Kits Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brett C (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 04, 2015 7:22 PM
Good instructions, with complete kit. Supplied SCT tuner DOES NOT have proper tune for Avalanche so you have to call and get it. Take the hood off, it will really help installation. Also remove 2 front wheels and splash guards for better access. Install takes 10 hours if you've got experience. Overall great buy, kit was fully complete.
Reviewed by Rafael A (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Suburban — Sep 06, 2014 6:25 AM
I finally got my Suburban back from the shop. Had some issues of not getting the Throttle body brackets and ended up contacting Magna directly (and had to pay for it). Being a heavy SUV, the performance is great. Low end torque is super and cannot really hear it unless you step on it. Only problem I have now is that the check engine light for the Mass Airflow sensor stays on all the time due to the difference in the system. It runs wonderful otherwise.
Reviewed by Noel C (DAVISBURG, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Apr 26, 2014 6:19 PM
Love the instructions as I am a novice. Magnuson made it super easy for a flawless install. Much easier than trying to do the Edlebrock or other kits I researched.
- magna charger superchargers & turbochargers
- paxton superchargers
- whipple supercharger sale
- edelbrock e-force
- gmc car mats
- dodge dash mat
- porsche logo floor mats
- chevy trailblazer supercharger
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- accord seat covers
- auto window wind deflectors
- bra auto
- truck bed cargo cover