- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get instant, reliable and safe horsepower with the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit
- Bolt-on installation—no cutting or modification needed
- Fits under the factory hood and cowl—nobody knows it’s there ‘til they find out the hard way
- OEM fit and finish looks like a factory installation
- Features the Eaton TVS® Rotor assembly (the same unit used by GM on the Corvette ZR1)
- Roots style design
- Low boost system makes for minimal engine stress
- Self-contained oil system with 100,000 mile service interval (no drilling or plumbing required)
- Includes high-flow MAF sensor (depends on model)
- Integrated bypass valve makes for little to no decrease in fuel economy
- Complete package includes everything you need to supercharge your vehicle
- Includes electronic PCM programming module—loaded with tuning specific to your vehicle
- 50-state emissions legal
- Crafted in the USA for absolute quality control and top performance
- Your Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
Charge straight into the winner's circle with the Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kit putting the power to the pavement. Designed, tested and built by the most trusted name in automotive performance, the Edelbrock Supercharger is a street-legal, under-the-hood game changer.
The heart of the Edelbrock kit is an Eaton® Generation VI Twin Vortices Series Rotor assembly. Featuring four lobes with 160° of twist, this Roots-style system delivers maximum flow, minimum temperature rise and quiet operation for great daily drivability.
What sets the Edelbrock system apart from lesser units is the inverted supercharger assembly. This unique orientation allows maximum intake runner length for massive low end torque. An integrated bypass valve helps eliminate parasitic loss under light throttle for improved mileage potential.
Fitting neatly under your hood and finished with a classic black powder coat, your E-Force Supercharger Kit almost looks like a factory unit. But, sucking the headlights out of your competition leaves little doubt that your ride is anything but factory! And best yet, Edelbrock backs your E-Force Supercharger Kit with a 1-year warranty.
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kits Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jonathan D (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 11, 2014 8:36 PM
Installed this on my 2012 RAM 1500 truck a couple weeks ago and so far so good. Both cold and warm idle is noticeably smoother. Throttle responsiveness has increased. I switched to the colder NGK model 6619 iridium spark plugs as recommended by Edelbrock. My fuel consumption has improved by about 4.5 highway/2 city. Most importantly though, it really goes when I step on the gas now. :-) The price is certainly high and didn't qualify for my AutoAnything 15% off coupon, but overall I'm satisfied.
Reviewed by Dennis T (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — Jun 14, 2012 1:37 PM
I really like the appearance once installed. May look stock to a non vette owner. Sounds quiet (which i like)but can hear the faint whine of a charger when revved. I chose to go with a Borla cat back touring exhaust, so my car seems quite tame till opened up. That's when you feel the power of the E-force, and growl of my new exhaust system. Btw, my Vette is a 2005 ls2 Z51 convertible. Now i own an awesome sleeper!
Reviewed by Thomas U (McDonough, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GS 300 — Feb 01, 2012 6:40 PM
My installation was completed by the best, Kiwi Riordan, a good friend the works at Hendrick Performance. This is not an installation that should be undertaken my a novice. The most difficult part of the installation is staking the crankshaft pulley per Kiwi. He also spent many hours on the horns due to the ridged mounting bracket supplied in the kit. This is a known problem that Edelbrock is correcting. The completed installation looks like it came from the factory. Complements must go to Edelbrock for this excellent design. I am at 515 rwhp and 487 torque lbs with my Stainless Works headers and hi-flow CATs. I got 26 mpg driving back from Charlotte to Atlanta. What more can you ask for. It is a sleeper to say the least.
- edelbrock superchargers & turbochargers
- gmc magnacharger
- paxton superchargers
- whipple superchargers purchase
- dashboard covers for dodge trucks
- hyundai mats
- gmc floor mats rubber
- 2012 chevy tahoe supercharger kit
- turbocharger kits for chevy camaro
- supercharger for ford f150
- truck brakes
- custom car cover
- personalized car floor mats