- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your turbo flow with the aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe
- Custom built just for your year, make and model turbocharged vehicle
- Increases horsepower & torque while lowering EGTs
- Crafted of smooth aluminum or stainless steel tubing (varies by vehicle)
- Smooth mandrel bends maximize flow and reduce turbulence
- Lines up to OEM mounts and intercooler for a factory-like fit
- Beaded silicone couplers make for a leak-free seal (varies by vehicle)
- Black powder-coated finish looks menacing under the hood
- Laser-cut stainless aFe Power logo plate is welded on for aggressive style
- Includes all necessary hardware for a simple, clean installation
- Your aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe is backed by a 2-year warranty
Whether your competition means keeping that other guy in your rear view mirror or getting that 5th wheel up and over the Grapevine, it's gonna take every bit of power you can squeeze out of your oil-burner. So, scrap that stranglehold of a factory intercooler pipe and let your turbo prop spool free with the aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe.
Crafted from smooth mandrel-bent tubing, your aFe Intercooler Pipe keeps turbo turbulence to a minimum and turbo flow to a maximum. The smoother airflow lets your turbo spool up with a vengeance—delivering ground-pounding power, tire-turning torque and frosty-cool EGTs. And, for some menacing under-hood style, aFe powder coats the tube black and welds on a laser cut logo.
It's not just about power and style with the BladeRunner. aFe designs it to bolt right up. By mounting into the OEM intercooler tube spot and lining up with the factory intercooler, installation is a breeze. So, you spend more time buckling the blacktop and less time wrenching on your rig. Better yet, aFe backs your BladeRunner with a turbo-charged 2-year warranty.
aFe BladeRunner Intercooler Pipes Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua C (Henderson, KY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jun 06, 2015 4:26 AM
After installing these pipes I know I have gained something off of them. My turbos spool a little faster and knowing how smooth the bends are on the pipes with a larger diameter is a lot better on the performance. The install was pretty straight forward, after driving it I came back and made some small adjustments. Good addition to my truck.
Reviewed by Leonard J (East Wenatchee, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Jun 22, 2014 7:15 PM
Don't think I would buy anything from aFe again. Directions suck. Customer service? Still waiting on an email reply. I have all aFe stuff. From their 4 inch magnum exhaust to the magnum CAI. Including the bladerunner intercooler and all the pipes. Truck runs great but... If I had to do it over, look at full-race. Better kit and cheaper. Sorry AA...
Reviewed by Chad C (Gilberts, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 21, 2013 4:24 PM
I added this pipe in addition to a Wagner intercooler. The quality is really nice. The combination is insane for airflow to turbos. I have no way to judge the gain off the pipe alone but the combination is well worth the money.
- afe superchargers & turbochargers
- forced induction intake
- how to order products from whipple superchargers
- methanol injection reviews
- nissan bra
- floor mats for jeeps
- vw car cover
- volkswagon cc accessories
- f150 supercharger
- supercharger for chevy colorado
- truck bra
- truck grill
- cheap cold air intake kits