- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Amp up your turbo’s output with the Turbosmart Ultra-Gate 38 External Wastegate Actuator
- This 38mm wastegate is the smallest, lightest actuator that Turbosmart offers, making it perfect for cramped engine compartments where weight is a concern
- Designed for optimal flow, enhanced thermal resistance and track-ready performance
- Works with factory and aftermarket turbos—bolts right up to 1.5” outside diameter pipes
- Packed with a one-piece stainless steel valve for intense strength and corrosion resistance
- Choose from a 7PSI or 14PSI model for solid, pre-set boost
- Equipped with Turbosmart’s exclusive locking collar that lets you swap out the springs to match your desired boost (springs sold separately)
- Available in your choice of engine-enhancing finishes
- Comes complete with a valve seat, gaskets, nuts, bolts, vacuum fittings, two 1/16 NPT blanking plugs and a collar removal tool
- Turbosmart covers your Ultra-Gate 38 Wastegate Actuator with a 1-year warranty
Your turbo is only as strong as the wastegate that's controlling its boost. If you're still riding with stock gear, you're losing out on a lot of tire-chirping performance. Tap into that lost power by tricking out your turbo with the Turbosmart Ultra-Gate 38 Wastegate Actuator.
It may be the most compact external turbocharger wastegate actuator in Turbosmart's lineup, but the Ultra-Gate 38 packs one heck of a wallop. Lighter and smaller than the previous Ultragate 38 External Wastegate Actuator, it's engineered for optimal flow. Whether you're at the track or just cruising down Main Street, this high-performance 38mm wastegate delivers the perfect amount of boost to your turbo exactly when you need it the most.
As versatile as it is durable, the Turbo Smart Ultragate 38 comes with everything you need to marry it to your stock or aftermarket turbo: valve seat, gaskets, vacuum fittings, bolts and more. Plus, you can choose a 7PSI or 14PSI model—both are easy to tweak for different PSI settings with interchangeable springs (sold separately). You even get to pick between multiple stylish finishes. No matter which style you go with, they're all backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- turbosmart superchargers & turbochargers
- custom fit sun visors
- ebc green stuff brakes
- methanol injection reviews
- audi seat covers
- car mats toyota
- lexus bra
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- range rover car mats
- gmc sierra supercharger kit
- suv vehicle mats
- best truck steering wheel cover
- where to buy a receiver hitch