- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Strip compressor surge out of your driving equation with the Turbosmart Diesel Blow Off Valve Controller Kit
- Actively monitors your throttle position and dumps the pressure in your BOV before your system has a chance to start surging
- Enhances acceleration and helps prolong turbocharger life
- Customize the duration and sensitivity settings to match your driving style
- Works as a passive boost limiter in Enable mode or switches off in Disable mode
- Comes complete with an electronic BOV controller, a Turbosmart Race Port BOV, wiring harness, electric solenoid, reinforced pressure lines, hose clamps, fittings and mounting hardware
- Turbosmart backs your Diesel Blow Off Valve Controller Kit with a 1-year warranty
David Bowie and Freddie Mercury know a thing or two about being under pressure. But, they've never experienced anything quite like the crushing compression produced by a burly turbo strapped to an equally monstrous diesel motor. If harnessed correctly, all that PSI can propel you forward at alarming speeds. If left unchecked, it can blow your turbo to smithereens. For the ultimate blend of performance and protection, deck out your ride with the Turbosmart Diesel Blow Off Valve Controller.
Smarter than just running a passive BOV, the Turbosmart Diesel BOV Controller Kit actively monitors your system and responds on the fly. When you lay off the throttle, it vents all the air out of your BOV before it has a chance to start building up compressor surge. Not only does it cut your rebuild time and improve acceleration, but it also fights off premature wear. Plus, you can fine-tune the controller's duration and sensitivity, or turn it off altogether without taking it out from under the hood.
Everything you need for a straightforward installation is included with your Turbosmart Diesel BOV. You get the electronic BOV controller, a Turbosmart Race Port BOV, wiring harness, electric solenoid with bracket, reinforced pressure lines, hose clamps and mounting hardware. Last but not least, you also get a 1-year warranty.
Turbosmart Diesel Blow Off Valve Controller Kit Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Corey F (SOUTH CHESTERFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 26, 2014 10:57 PM
The directions are horrible. There is no vehicle specific directions. Just generic one that tell you which hose and wires go where. I have extra parts in my kit too. Just be ready to spend hours figuring it all out.
Reviewed by Jeremy B (Arvada, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Dec 09, 2013 8:03 AM
Turbosmart makes great products in general, but this BOV is absolutely great. It's holding 80psi with no signs of leaking. The install was straight forward and was done in a couple hours.
Reviewed by Osvaldo L (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Jun 18, 2013 9:53 AM
it works good, sounds good, operates exactly how its suppose to, price is fair, and instructions are pretty simple. Hardest part is finding a good location and the correct wire on your vehicle. I got the wrong color but thats ok.
- turbosmart superchargers & turbochargers
- triple edge windshield wipers
- where to by good hyundai genesis parts?
- pet door shields
- kia all weather floor mats
- lexus cargo mat
- vw steering wheel cover
- chevy silverado turbo kit
- 2011 nissan titan seat covers
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- buy car floormats
- car bra sales
- rubber mat for cargo area of suv