- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dial in the ideal PSIs on the fly with the Turbosmart In-Cabin Boost Controller
- Universally designed to work with turbo systems running internal or external wastegates—ideal for factory-tuned or mildly modified turbos
- A simple twist of the knob ramps up or restrains your boost output and holds adjustments well thanks to the built-in detent
- Equipped with Turbosmart’s ingenious Gate ball and spring feature to curb wastegate creep while reducing response time by up to 800RPMs, boosting overall turbo performance without even raising the maximum boost level
- Provides stable boost over a wide range of wastegate spring pressures
- Wrought from premium brass and billet aluminum for maximum strength, durability and pressure accuracy
- Comes complete with a mounting bracket, hoses, fitting hardware and detailed Turbosmart boost controller instructions
- Turbosmart backs your In-Cabin Manual Boost Controller with a 1-year warranty
The roads are full of mindless motorists who want to sit behind the wheel, turn on their stereo and tune out until they reach their destination. Then, there are the tuners—the fortunate few who demand complete control over their cars, from the flow of air into the engine down to the amount of pressure in the tires. Now, you can take charge over your turbo's output and enhance its performance at the same time with the Turbosmart In-Cabin Manual Boost Controller.
Forget about clumsy computers making driving decisions for you. With the Turbosmart Manual Boost Controller, you're in the driver's seat. Spin the dial one way, and your turbo turns out more boost. Spin it the other direction, and you bring down the boost. It doesn't get easier—or more hands on—than that.
Along with giving you on-the-fly adjustability, this In-Cabin Manual Turbosmart Boost Controller makes your entire turbo system run at peak efficiency. Designed with Turbosmart's exclusive Gated ball and spring feature, it tames wastegate creep and speeds up turbo response. Thanks to its universal design, it pairs with both internal and external wastegates and comes with brackets, hoses and fittings for a straight forward install. Plus, your Turbo Smart Boost Controller is backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- turbosmart superchargers & turbochargers
- difference between magnacharger and whipple charger
- good turbo solenoids
- supersonic smart blow off valves
- kia dash mats
- nissan windshield sun shade
- rolls royce car covers
- 2013 chevy silverado supercharger
- volkswagon cc accessories
- turbocharger for 2003 f150
- are tonneau cover prices
- car rubber mats
- towing hitches for trucks