- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/09 - 7/13
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine tune your turbo’s boost settings with the Turbosmart Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller
- Universally designed to work with both internal and external wastegate setups
- Mounts easily under the hood—no running hoses into your cockpit
- Adjusts up and down with a simple twist of a knob and locks in place with an internal detent to ensure consistent pressure
- Built with Turbosmart’s Gate ball and spring feature to curb wastegate creep while reducing spooling time by up to 800RPMs, for better turbo response and performance
- Maintains stable and accurate boost over a wide range of wastegate spring pressures
- Carved from high-quality billet aluminum and brass for strength, durability and accuracy
- Comes complete with a mounting bracket for easy installation
- Available in your choice of anodized finishes
- Turbosmart backs your Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller with a 1-year warranty
Why do so many of us fall for those As Seen On TV food dehydrators, rotisserie ovens and robotic stirrers? It all boils down to those five magic words: set it and forget it. Now, you can bring the Ron Popeil ease under your hood with the Turbosmart Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller—the only manual boost controller you can set and forget.
The late, great Billy Mays would have been proud to pitch the Turbosmart Boost Tee Manual Boost Controller. Plumbing into your turbo system is easier than hanging framed photos with Hercules Hooks. Just run a line from the turbo and wastegate up to the Boost Tee, dial in the boost you want and lock it down. Now, you're ready to roll with a serious bump in boost.
Unlike actual late-night infomercial gadgets, you won't question the quality of the Turbosmart Boost Tee Controller. Each Boost Tee is carved from premium billet aluminum and brass for the perfect balance of strength and accuracy. Plus, its Gated design helps curb wastegate creep and speed up turbo response. What's more, it comes in your choice of finishes and is backed by a 1-year warranty.