- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fine-tune your turbo with the e-Boost 2 Electric Boost Controller—the most advanced turbo management system that Turbosmart makes
- Delivers the perfect balance of simplicity and sophistication, so it’s easy enough for novices and powerful enough for pros
- From 0-60PSI maximum boost operating pressure makes it safe for both the track and the street
- Define set points, gate pressure and sensitivity for 6 distinct levels of boost
- Manually override the mapped settings with a single push of the button for Boost on Demand
- In-depth gear-based mapping for perfect pressure across the entire RPM spectrum
- Define your boost levels based on time or RPM
- Control full water spray, methanol or nitrous delivery
- Built-in RPM compensation settings eliminate drop off when you’re in higher RPM range
- Monitors and displays your boost and RPM in real time
- Fights off wastegate creep with smart gate pressure settings
- Protects your engine with overboost shutdown
- Its auto-dimming display lets you easily see and switch between PSI, BAR and kPa readouts
- Pick between a wide range of colors and sizes
- Turbosmart backs your e-Boost 2 with a 1-year warranty
You can try whispering sweet nothings in your turbocharger's ear, but chances are it won't respond the way you want it to without the intervention of a boost controller. However, not all controllers are created equal. For the ultimate in turbo control, call in the Turbosmart e-Boost 2 Electric Boost Controller.
Respected by racers and tuners around the world, the Turbosmart e-Boost 2 puts you in total control of your turbo. Whether you're building a track star or a street champ, it offers the perfect balance of sophistication and simplicity. With up to 6 levels of boost, gear-based mapping, RPM compensation, and boost on demand, it lets you get incredibly precise with your tuning. And since it works at up to 60PSI, it has the stomach to tangle with the gnarliest turbos in town.
Calling the Turbosmart eBoost 2 just a boost controller doesn't do its full capabilities justice. Link it to your injection system, and it's a powerful controller for water spray, methanol or nitrous. Park it on your dash, and it doubles as a shift light and tachometer. Best of all, it comes with everything you need for a DIY install, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- turbosmart superchargers & turbochargers
- superchargers for sale
- supersonic smart blow off valves
- good turbo solenoids
- porsche car cover
- truck seat covers ford
- volvo floor mats
- supercharger kits ram 1500
- 2010 jeep wrangler floor mats
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- body kits free shipping
- dash kits for cars
- grills for trucks