- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fasten your performance boost management system right where you can see it with Turbosmart e Boost 2 Boost Controller Mounts
- They’re available in several universal styles to custom mount your Turbosmart e-Boost Controller
- The Dashboard/Windshield Mount attaches to almost any A-pillar, dashboard or windshield and adjusts vertically and horizontally—perfect for street cars
- The Roll Cage Mount connects to any 1-1/2” to 1-5/8” roll cage tubing and offers vertical and horizontal adjustability—ideal for racecars
- The Twin LED Ring connects right to your e-Boost 2, creating a secure spot to mount two shift/warning lights (lights sold separately)
- All e-Boost 2 mounts are made from billet aluminum for lasting durability
- Mounting hardware included
- Your Turbosmart e-Boost 2 Boost Controller Mounting Brackets is backed by a 1-year warranty
You've got the monster turbo. You've got the mad driving skills. And you've got the e-Boost 2 Controller. All you need now is a way to park your e-Boost at eye level—instead of letting it kick around on your floorboards. Skip the duct tape and strap your boost buddy into the Turbosmart e-Boost 2 Boost Controller Mounting Bracket.
No matter what type of roadster you're commanding, there's a Turbosmart e Boost 2 Mount that'll work with your ride. For street machines, go with the standard Dashboard/Windshield Mounting Kit. It fits easily to A-pillars, dashes or windshields with the supplied adhesive and screws. If you're behind the wheel of a purebred racer, the Roll Cage Mount is right up your alley. It grabs onto any 1-1/2" to 1-5/8" tubing and won't let go, even when you're pushing serious G's. And if you're itching to dress up your e-Boost 2 with shift or warning lights, don't forget the Twin LED Ring.
Built tough to withstand track conditions, Turbosmart e Boost 2 Mounts are carved from premium billet aluminum. Plus, they come complete with everything you need to mount them in your ride. They're even backed by a 1-year warranty.