We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Magna Charger Supercharger Kits Part #01-19-59-996-BL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brett C (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 04, 2015 7:22 PM
Good instructions, with complete kit. Supplied SCT tuner DOES NOT have proper tune for Avalanche so you have to call and get it. Take the hood off, it will really help installation. Also remove 2 front wheels and splash guards for better access. Install takes 10 hours if you've got experience. Overall great buy, kit was fully complete.
- Save 5% Use Promo Code super5
Ships Between 7/05 - 7/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:01-19-59-996-BL
- Estimated Install Time: 8-10 hours
- Estimated Maintenance: Oil change 80,000-120,000 miles
- Included Components:
- 6th-gen MP1900 TVS Supercharger with integral bypass valve
- Cast-aluminum high-velocity-port intake manifold
- Liquid-to-air intercooler
- Extruded aluminum high-flow fuel rails
- 8 high-flow fuel rails
- Front and rear fuel crossovers
- SCT handheld programmer (certain applications)
- Padded box and UPS 2-Day shipping label for computer return (certain applications)
- Large front-mounted heat exchanger
- All necessary fittings, lines, belts and hardware required
- Please see installation guide for required tool list
- Download installation instructions (PDF)