We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Edelbrock E-Force Supercharger Kits Part #1590 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Thomas U (McDonough, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GS 300 — Feb 01, 2012 6:40 PM
My installation was completed by the best, Kiwi Riordan, a good friend the works at Hendrick Performance. This is not an installation that should be undertaken my a novice. The most difficult part of the installation is staking the crankshaft pulley per Kiwi. He also spent many hours on the horns due to the ridged mounting bracket supplied in the kit. This is a known problem that Edelbrock is correcting. The completed installation looks like it came from the factory. Complements must go to Edelbrock for this excellent design. I am at 515 rwhp and 487 torque lbs with my Stainless Works headers and hi-flow CATs. I got 26 mpg driving back from Charlotte to Atlanta. What more can you ask for. It is a sleeper to say the least.
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
- edelbrock superchargers & turbochargers
- complete whipple supercharger kits
- dode challenger winter mats
- dode charge cargo mat
- dodge viper whipple charger
- forced induction for chevy s10
- supercharger for cadillac
- supercharger kit for 06 f150
- superchargers for 2012 silverado
- cost whipple supercharger 1999 suburban
- custom floor mats for cars
- truck nerf bars
- bra for cars