We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Heatshield Products HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit Part #300002 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keith C (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 1974 Triumph Spitfire — Dec 20, 2013 4:48 AM
I ordered this heat shield to protect the exhaust as the exhaust runs somewhat in the passenger side of the race car. I am running a 74 spitfire w/ mazda 13B rotary and rotaries get quite warm. Dont waste your money on overnight shipping from these guys as it took a week to get it. Other than that it is a great product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22
- Style:Downpipe HP Armor Heat Shield Only
- Part #:300002
- Continuous temperature: 1800 °F
- Peak temperature: 2200 °F (30 seconds or less)
- Thickness: 1/2 in.
- Length: 3 ft.
- Width: 1 ft.
- Does not include Turbo Blanket or stainless steel locking ties
- heatshield products superchargers & turbochargers
- forced induction intake
- banks techni cooler
- snow performance hemi kit 20170
- supercharger for jeep
- dodge viper whipple charger
- forced induction for chevy s10
- snow performance methanol mustang 2011
- turbocharger kits for chevy camaro
- suv seat covers
- exhaust systems
- pickup tool boxes