- Cool down your engine compartment and fire up your performance with the Heatshield Products HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit
- Installs easily by even the most novice installer
- Rated for 1800-degree continuous exposure and 2200-degree intermittent exposure
- Cuts the temperature under your hood up to 60%
- Reduces turbo lag and speeds up exhaust scavenging for hotter horsepower and throttle response
- Turbo Blankets and Downpipe Armor Shield material can also be purchased separately
- Kits come with everything you need to insulate both your turbo and your down pipe: a 1/2" thick HP Turbo Wrap Blanket (9" wide x 19" long), a 1/2" thick Armor Down Pipe Shield (1' wide x 3' long) and four stainless steel locking tie downs
- Universally sized to fit a wide range of turbo systems
- Meets the insulation needs of street performance enthusiasts and hardcore racers alike
- Download Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Heatshield Products backs your HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit with a 90-day warranty
When you're cooking a thick, juicy steak, you need a sizzling-hot pan to get a good sear. But when you're trying to smoke the competition out on the street, too much heat can slow you down. Turn down the broiler inside your engine compartment and crank up the performance with the Heatshield products HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit.
The Heatshield Products Turbo Heat Shield Kit comes with everything you need to properly insulate your induction system. It starts with a 1/2" thick HP Turbo Heat Blanket that covers up your turbo and traps the heat inside. Along with that, you get a 1/2" thick HP Armor Down Pipe Shield, which helps enhance scavenging for faster flow and more fiery horsepower. Last but not least are the four stainless steel locking ties for that provide a secure hold. Once everything's in place, the shield drops your under-the-hood temperature up to 60%.
Universally designed to fit a wide range of turbo systems, this Turbo Blanket and Down Pipe Wrap Kit works with imports, domestics and customs. It's rated to survive continuous exposure to 1800-degree temperatures and intermittent bursts of 2200 -degrees. Plus, Heatshield Products covers your Turbo Blanket Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Always wear safety glasses, a dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when handling this product.
- Caution, this material is electrically conductive. Insulate any terminals that might come in contact.
Heatshield Products HP Turbo Heat Shield Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keith C (Summerville, SC) Reviewed for a 1974 Triumph Spitfire — Dec 20, 2013 4:48 AM
I ordered this heat shield to protect the exhaust as the exhaust runs somewhat in the passenger side of the race car. I am running a 74 spitfire w/ mazda 13B rotary and rotaries get quite warm. Dont waste your money on overnight shipping from these guys as it took a week to get it. Other than that it is a great product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/31 - 8/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- heatshield products superchargers & turbochargers
- westin wade wind deflectors
- afe stage 1 cold air intake
- edelbrock e-force supercharger reviews
- ford chips
- gmc truck floor mats
- chevy brush guards
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- gmc sierra truck bed covers
- supercharger for 2011 ford e350
- truck box tonneau covers
- fun mud flaps
- car bra for sale