- Unleash the full fury of your forced induction system with Mishimoto Universal Intercoolers
- Available in a wide range of universal sizes and styles to fit everything from daily drivers to custom drifters
- Designed to drop your air temps for big gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy
- Optimized using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software to strip away as much internal restriction as possible
- Built from lightweight T6 aluminum with TIG-welded seams
- Integrated mounting points allow you to securely install your Mishimoto Intercooler almost anywhere
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.A. following the company's motto: Mishimoto Eat Sleep Race
- Limited Lifetime Warranty included
Whether you're punching your throttle coming out of a hairpin turn or gunning it in to pass a slow truck on a two-lane road, you rely on every PSI of boost and foot-pound of torque your turbo pumps out. But if you're still running a stock intercooler, you're leaving precious ponies behind. Harness more horsepower and kick up your MPGs with Mishimoto Universal Intercoolers.
Better buckle up—once you outfit your auto with a Mishimoto Intercooler, you're in for a wild ride. Using powerful computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software, Mishimoto optimized the core for maximum cooling performance and minimal restriction. Hot air from your turbo cools down as it passes through, resulting in denser charges and more powerful combustion. And since it's constructed entirely from T6 aluminum with superior TIG welds, it keeps your weight in check.
From sleeper sedans to track-spec racecars, Mishimoto Front Mount Intercooler Kits are universally designed to work with just about any auto. They're available in a wide range of sizes and styles to fit spacious and tight engine compartments alike. Plus, Mishimoto builds each one in the U.S.A. and covers them all with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Mishimoto silicone hose couplers are sold separately.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/28 - 11/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mishimoto superchargers & turbochargers
- the bladerunner intercooler
- banks power techni-cooler intercooler system
- twin screw supercharger 2003 f150
- volvo floor mat
- honda dashboard cover
- mercedes benz trunk mat
- supercharger 2001 gmc denali
- supercharger kits ram 1500
- dash mat 1995 gmc1500
- truck performance brakes
- tuner for trucks
- custom cargo mats for suv