- Experience the rush of track-style electric boost control with the Turbosmart e-Boost Street
- Engineered with all the best features of the Turbosmart e-Boost 2
- Gives you precise control over your boost pressure, spool up rate and controller reaction time for hair-raising performance results
- Made with Turbosmart’s exclusive gate pressure feature that speeds your turbo’s response time by up to 1000RPM
- The Turbosmart E Boost Street Boost Controller is adjustable between 0PSI and 40 PSI for total boost control
- Runs with or without a Boost Correction Factor to combat boost drop off at higher RPMs
- Displays pressure in your choice of PSI, BAR or kPa on its 3-segment LCD display
- Flashes a warning when you’re getting close to boost shutdown or rev limit—use it as a boost gauge, tachometer and shift light
- Comes complete with the e-Boost Controller, wiring harness, solenoid, mounting bracket, hoses and everything else you need for a straightforward install
- Your Turbosmart e Boost Street Boost Controller is backed by a 1-year warranty
We all hate having to second-guess whether a performance upgrade is going to run afoul of the Department of Motor Vehicles. Some things that were made for the track should definitely stay at the track, but plenty of parts cross over—especially treats for your turbo. For race-grade boost control that's still sane for city driving, get the Turbosmart e-Boost Street Electric Boost Controller.
Born from the track-proven Turbosmart eBoost 2 Boost Controller, the e-Boost Street stays true to its rubber-burning heritage. This Turbosmart electronic boost controller gives you on-the-fly adjustability of your turbo's pressure level—from 0PSI all the way up to 40PSI. Plus, you're free to switch between running with or without a Boost Correction Factor, which eliminates boost drop-off when your RPMs go sky high.
Whether you're a fan of PSI, BAR or kPa, the Turbosmart e-Boost Street displays all three on its 3-segment LCD display. And, it flashes a warning when you're nearing boost shutdown or reaching a rev limit, making it both a tachometer and shift light. What's more, your Turbosmart e Boost Street comes with everything you need for a DIY install, and it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- turbosmart superchargers & turbochargers
- banks power techni-cooler intercooler system
- k&n 63 series air intake review
- park smart clean park garage mat
- mazda car seat covers
- toyota floor mats for sale
- ford bed mat
- supercharger for 2012 dodge ram
- 2011 equinox seat covers
- 2012 chevy silverado superchargers
- car mats low cost
- car roof racks and cargo carriers
- slip over seat covers for trucks