- Eibach Pro Dampers offer the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology for your lowered vehicle
- Takes advantage of the lower center of gravity and increased spring rate of performance springs
- Unlocks the full potential of Eibach Pro Kit and Sportline spring sets
- Eibach Pro Dampers employ precise tuning that eliminates excessive stiffness or ride harshness
- Simple installation requires several tools and a few hours time
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Kit Springs, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Sold as a set of 4 shocks
- Your Eibach Pro Damper Shock Absorbers carry a 2-year warranty
Outfit your lowered car with the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology. Eibach Pro Dampers Shocks & Struts put the expert tuning and suspension expertise to work in perfect tandem with performance springs-specifically a set of Eibach Pro Kit Springs-to harness maximum performance.
Eibach Pro Damper shocks & struts do this by taking full advantage of the lowered center of gravity and increased spring rate of performance springs. The combination produces enhanced performance throughout the entire working range of your suspension. Yet, Eibach Pro Dampers accomplish maximum performance without excessive ride stiffness or harshness.
Get ready to get your hands dirty. Installing performance shocks & struts takes several tools and a few hours time, but is well worth the gritty effort. What's even better, your Eibach Pro Dampers carry a 2-year warranty.
Eibach Pro Damper Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas A (MOORPARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Sep 24, 2015 11:20 PM
The drop is perfect! Handling is Improved. Just what my R/T needed...Installation was not that difficult.
Reviewed by Dana J (HASTINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Feb 23, 2015 4:54 PM
I have the Eibach pro damper kit with Eibach lowering springs on both my Mustangs. The ride is very smooth and the ease of handling a turn is totally amazing.
Reviewed by Hector T (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Acura TL — Jun 06, 2014 9:22 AM
Great deal. Now my feels much better. My old oem shocks were completely done. But now with the eibach my ride just got smoother
Reviewed by Manny B (San Ramon, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Acura CL — Jan 01, 2014 11:16 AM
Came in nicely packaged. Install was what a strut install should be and fit well. Nice finish in a black color. Came with all rubber parts needed as wll as bump stops. So far the ride has been great, not bumpy at all and responsive when needed. The only thing that threw me off was the 'Made in USA' stamp on the box while the actual strut mentioned Argentina. As long as the work as expected, it's all good with me.
Reviewed by Michael L (McKinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Acura TL — Dec 02, 2013 9:47 PM
goes well with prokit springs. Easy to install great ride don't forget bump stop washers during install
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?