- Eibach Pro Dampers offer the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology for your lowered vehicle
- Takes advantage of the lower center of gravity and increased spring rate of performance springs
- Unlocks the full potential of Eibach Pro Kit and Sportline spring sets
- Eibach Pro Dampers employ precise tuning that eliminates excessive stiffness or ride harshness
- Simple installation requires several tools and a few hours time
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Kit Springs, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Sold as a set of 4 shocks
- Your Eibach Pro Damper Shock Absorbers carry a 2-year warranty
Outfit your lowered car with the ultimate in shock absorber tuning and technology. Eibach Pro Dampers Shocks & Struts put the expert tuning and suspension expertise to work in perfect tandem with performance springs-specifically a set of Eibach Pro Kit Springs-to harness maximum performance.
Eibach Pro Damper shocks & struts do this by taking full advantage of the lowered center of gravity and increased spring rate of performance springs. The combination produces enhanced performance throughout the entire working range of your suspension. Yet, Eibach Pro Dampers accomplish maximum performance without excessive ride stiffness or harshness.
Get ready to get your hands dirty. Installing performance shocks & struts takes several tools and a few hours time, but is well worth the gritty effort. What's even better, your Eibach Pro Dampers carry a 2-year warranty.
Eibach Pro Damper Shocks & Struts Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Karl S (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Dec 07, 2016 8:30 PM
I recently installed Eibach Pro Kit Springs and love them! Eibach Pro Damper Shocks & Struts. They're the perfect addition to my Pro Kit Springs. The price and fast shipping were great! Thanks AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Josh W (LAWRENCEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Nov 26, 2015 7:57 PM
Installed them with sportline springs and front & rear sway bars and could not be happier. Ride is tight and still smooth.
Reviewed by Thomas A (MOORPARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Sep 24, 2015 11:20 PM
The drop is perfect! Handling is Improved. Just what my R/T needed...Installation was not that difficult.
Ships By 7/27
- What Do You Drive?