- Add serious front-end or rear-end support with Air Lift's AirCells
- Protect your suspension and improve your ride quality—your AirCells dampen against bounce, fight off sway, and block bottoming out
- Ingenious polyurethane construction responds to changing road conditions with 3 stages of support for mild and hair-raising road conditions
- The tiny microcells in your Air Lift AirCells unleash extra support as the load increases
- Rugged all-weather materials resist corrosion from common automotive chemicals, block against tearing, and work perfectly even in freezing temperatures
- Unlike rubber bump stops, your Air Lift AirCells will hold their shape and do not require any oiling, lubing or maintenance
- Painless installation—your AirCells take the place of your stock bump stops, so no drilling, cutting or welding is needed
- Comes complete with mounting brackets, hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Air Lift backs your AirCells with a Lifetime Warranty
Air Lift AirCells eliminate the bounce, sway and bottoming out associated with front-end plows or rear-end heavy loads. Simply bolt on a set of AirCells, and enjoy the smoothest ride possible.
When Air Lift sat down at the drawing board to design their AirCells, they wanted a bounce stop that could respond to varying road conditions. After plenty of late nights and a lot of bad Chinese take out, their engineers made a breakthrough: air-infused polyurethane. Each AirCell is filled with thousands of microcells that deliver 3 stages of support for mild and extreme conditions.
Plus, installing your AirCells is a breeze. They bolt right to your frame without any drilling. And, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift AirCell Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve M (wellsville, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Feb 12, 2015 6:02 PM
Truck rides rougher when unloaded now,but does keep front end from sagging with heavy plow.bolts can not be tightened once installed directions not to good.
Reviewed by Curtis B (New Caney, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-250 — Jul 24, 2014 9:18 PM
Works very well, empty ride as good as ever, loaded ride is firm and truck ride height doesn't droop as much as it did before the aircells. Hardest part of the install was getting the stock bumpstops off, ended up cutting the stud on one. Bolt length in the kit needs to be changed as I ended up having to stack washers to get it right.
Reviewed by Eric H (WHITE LAKE, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jun 04, 2014 3:46 PM
Easy to install. It gave an additional 3 inches of support for squatting. It does not affect the ride for normal day to day driving. A good buy to help save your suspension.
Reviewed by Steven H (Old Forge, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Dec 10, 2013 2:50 PM
Installed on a 2003 Ford F250 and handles the weight of my 9 1/2 foot Fisher V plow with no problem.
Reviewed by Randy F (LAS VEGAS, NV) — Nov 25, 2013 8:33 PM
A lot more thinking and add lib adjustments to get installed right, directions don't cover it well. Great product though does exactly what needed once you get through it though.
Air Lift AirCell
- Ships Between 5/05 - 5/07
- What Do You Drive?