- Add serious front-end or rear-end support with Air Lift's AirCells
- Protect your suspension and improve your ride quality—your AirCells dampen against bounce, fight off sway, and block bottoming out
- Ingenious polyurethane construction responds to changing road conditions with 3 stages of support for mild and hair-raising road conditions
- The tiny microcells in your Air Lift AirCells unleash extra support as the load increases
- Rugged all-weather materials resist corrosion from common automotive chemicals, block against tearing, and work perfectly even in freezing temperatures
- Unlike rubber bump stops, your Air Lift AirCells will hold their shape and do not require any oiling, lubing or maintenance
- Painless installation—your AirCells take the place of your stock bump stops, so no drilling, cutting or welding is needed
- Comes complete with mounting brackets, hardware and detailed installation instructions
- Air Lift backs your AirCells with a Lifetime Warranty
Air Lift AirCells eliminate the bounce, sway and bottoming out associated with front-end plows or rear-end heavy loads. Simply bolt on a set of AirCells, and enjoy the smoothest ride possible.
When Air Lift sat down at the drawing board to design their AirCells, they wanted a bounce stop that could respond to varying road conditions. After plenty of late nights and a lot of bad Chinese take out, their engineers made a breakthrough: air-infused polyurethane. Each AirCell is filled with thousands of microcells that deliver 3 stages of support for mild and extreme conditions.
Plus, installing your AirCells is a breeze. They bolt right to your frame without any drilling. And, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Air Lift AirCell Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by timothy o (BATTLE CREEK, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 27, 2016 3:42 AM
The aircell was all it was described and it will fit the 2008 chevy crew cab but the original bumper cups need to be removed to allow 1/2'' free space between the aircell and the axle pad to allow for a normal ride while unloaded . I decided to remove the cup with a grinder and that allowed the 1/2'' free space unloaded .possibly there is a different aircell that will fit without modifications. I pulled a 16' steel enclosed trailer 400 miles and had no sway or sag ! The aircell worked great
Reviewed by Micheal F (OROFINO, ID) — Mar 21, 2016 9:05 AM
This is a great product. The first day I had them I loaded a single layer of granite boulders in the truck bed and it rode level as if there was no load at all. I used both spacers for max height, and leaves about 1.5" clearance between the air cell and the axle.
Reviewed by Ryan K (CANON CITY, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2016 8:39 PM
Kit came the bump stop and cup quality is good the hardware included was low quality I downloaded the installation guide off of the air lift web site no biggie, the spacer didn't fit my truck correctly had to pick up some different hardware from the CAT dealer, bolts good to 150,000 psi and different grade 8 washers to correct the fit. The air cells perform as they advertise my truck was very stable and handled well with our camper in the back.
Reviewed by Ronald D (ONTONAGON, MI) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy C/K 1500 — Oct 27, 2015 6:13 AM
The air lift cell was as described, although I had to drill out one of the mounting holes a little (it was to small), the kit then fit perfectly.
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?