- Level your front end and improve stability with Firestone Level-Rite Air Shocks
- Lets you control your front ground clearance for ideal off-roading conditions
- Protective air cushion reduces bottoming out and suspension fatigue
- Fully shielded, reversible sleeve air spring with billet aluminum piston and restraining cylinder
- High-performance Bilstein mono tube shock absorbers
- Durable polyurethane bushings
- Includes all installation hardware and detailed instructions
- Less than 1 hour average installation time
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When changing loads and uneven roads lopside your rig, regain control with Firestone Level-Rite Air Shocks. This Firestone air suspension kit uses fully shielded, reversible sleeve air springs and high-performance Bilstein mono tube shock absorbers to improve stability.
If you use your rig for snow plowing, off-roading or hauling slide-in campers, or if you're sporting a heavy grille guard, Firestone Level-Rite Air Shocks are ideal. They level your vehicle's front end with the changing load, plus maintain constant tire, driveline and headlight alignment. And, these shocks let you control front ground clearance-a must-have for off-roading.
What's more, you can say goodbye to bottoming out when you outfit your rig with Level-Rite. Protective air cushions soften contact between your frame and suspension, plus prevent the factory torsion bars from sagging under constant loads. Backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Firestone Level-Rite Air Shocks Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis K (HARLAN, IN) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2014 4:16 AM
We installed an #800 snow plow to our 05 dodge 3/4 ton and these air shocks allow us to add air to level the front. We also installed rear air bags and the Firestone on board air compressor system to control both front and rear from in cab. Works great. Can now raise and lower both front and rear as required by loads.
Reviewed by mark b (RANGELEY, ME) — Oct 31, 2013 4:45 PM
#1 i orded these shocks with upgrade 2day shipping for $8.95 thay showed up 5 days later??. #2 the bottom bushings were not wright.i called firestone teck line thay sent out new bushings.have not got custmers truck back to put shock on yet.
Reviewed by Aaron J (CASTLE ROCK, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Suburban — Oct 03, 2012 8:14 PM
Install required ignoring the directions. Also lower bushings were difficult to install. Function great and look the part.
Reviewed by corey s (Thornton, CO) — Mar 28, 2012 8:19 PM
They look great. It makes the ride a little stiffer that's what I was going for. The passenger side was easy but the drivers side was not fun and took some modification to get it in.for the most part I would do it again and would like to pay a little less. I have had them on 2 Weeks and love them.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code 127015
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- firestone airbags
- firestone ride rite air bags
- firestone air control accessory kit
- firestone air pump
- free shipping on jeep shocks
- gmc lift kits
- toyota suspension
- 2000 chevy silverado leveling kit
- 2009 prius eibach
- 2010 honda accord floor mats
- pick-up bed accessories
- where to buy a receiver hitch
- wide angle auto rear view mirrors