- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is custom-made to work in tandem with the upgraded suspension in your vehicle
- Crafted from cold-formed, high-strength steel for extra stiffness and reduced body roll versus stock parts
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit aides your performance driving by fine-tuning handling and boosting cornering grip
- Durable red powder coat finish for hot looks and corrosion protection
- The ideal companion to Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit includes all hardware for simple, straightforward installation
- Kit also features custom installation instructions
- Your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Crown your suspension upgrade with the one part that fine-tunes your vehicle's handling beyond springs and shocks alone. The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit replaces its stock counterpart with cold-formed, high-strength steel that's stiffer when you need firmness for performance.
The ideal partner for Eibach's Pro Kit or Sportline Springs, the Anti-Roll Kit reduces speed-robbing body roll and increases cornering grip-perfect for your performance driving. Plus, for sweet looks and over-the-top protection, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is powder coated bright red.
Eibach includes all necessary mounting hardware to make installing the Anti-Roll Kit simple. You also get custom installation instructions to make your latest suspension upgrade a breeze. Best yet, your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Customer Reviews
166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marshall M (Okeechobee, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Feb 11, 2017 5:12 AM
Easy install with tools, experience, etc. Otherwise, find a competent suspension/brake specialist. Excellent improvement over stock suspension. Best w/ new springs, shocks, strut tower brace, etc.
Reviewed by Charles P (WINTER HAVEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac Escalade — Jan 31, 2017 3:08 AM
2007 Cadillac Escalade tips scales at 5,700 lbs. Doesn't corner like a Vette of course, but still leaned to much for my liking. Installed front and rear bars with ease and what a huge difference. The only thing I wish Eibach would do is offer their hardware (links,bushings,etc). But would still recommend to anyone wishing to greatly improve the handling of their vehicle.
Reviewed by Walter S (Delray Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Volkswagen Passat — Dec 03, 2016 3:35 AM
A much more substantial bar than original installation. Includes rubber grommets however does not include new clamps, You need to drill and reuse old ones.
Reviewed by Michael M (Brookville, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Volkswagen GTI — Nov 16, 2016 8:35 PM
Looked great,easy install.i only bought the rear sway bar.The rear end definitely stays much more planted when driving aggressively through turns.
Reviewed by FRANCISCO J (Margate, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda 3 — Nov 12, 2016 8:09 PM
Nice bars, a little pricey. They're missing some branding to make it look better
- eibach suspension systems
- air lift loadlifter 5000 ultimate
- beck arnley fuel pressure regulator
- smittybilt trail jack
- toyota suspension
- air bags for truck suspension
- jeep windshield shade
- leveling kit for silverado
- floor mats for ford f150
- dodge durango lift kit
- cheap car bra
- rubber auto mats
- step nerf bars