- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is custom-made to work in tandem with the upgraded suspension in your vehicle
- Crafted from cold-formed, high-strength steel for extra stiffness and reduced body roll versus stock parts
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit aides your performance driving by fine-tuning handling and boosting cornering grip
- Durable red powder coat finish for hot looks and corrosion protection
- The ideal companion to Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit includes all hardware for simple, straightforward installation
- Kit also features custom installation instructions
- Your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Crown your suspension upgrade with the one part that fine-tunes your vehicle's handling beyond springs and shocks alone. The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit replaces its stock counterpart with cold-formed, high-strength steel that's stiffer when you need firmness for performance.
The ideal partner for Eibach's Pro Kit or Sportline Springs, the Anti-Roll Kit reduces speed-robbing body roll and increases cornering grip-perfect for your performance driving. Plus, for sweet looks and over-the-top protection, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is powder coated bright red.
Eibach includes all necessary mounting hardware to make installing the Anti-Roll Kit simple. You also get custom installation instructions to make your latest suspension upgrade a breeze. Best yet, your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth M (LONG BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — May 24, 2016 6:13 AM
The Jetta was always lose in turns. However, Anti Rolls Bars are worth the headache of install. They install into the frame. But ride changes and car becomes what ii was to be designed to be driven.
Reviewed by Rick M (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford Mustang — May 20, 2016 9:20 PM
Only tricky part was reaching the bolt/nut to install. Much better than factory OEM bar.
Reviewed by James L (DOVER, NH) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Avalanche — May 02, 2016 8:21 PM
I found myself unsuccessfully trying to dodge a pothole and instead of the truck turning as I steered, it kinda ate the front outer wheel in a nose dive and ended up hitting the thing. This kit has the best diameter bars and fairly pliable new bushings. Absolutely a safety upgrade from my point of view!
Reviewed by John J (Longmont, CO) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — Mar 19, 2016 8:01 AM
Very high quality, much larger than stock. Made a huge difference in handleing. Had a issue with the included end bar link kit, long bolts were too short, had to go to the hardware store for longer ones. Called Eibach they were not too concerned, they should be!
Reviewed by Henry H (Dallas, OR) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Versa — Mar 03, 2016 8:32 PM
I just had my anti sway bars installed today. Very happy with the results. I just wanted to tighten up the suspension some when it comes to cornering. I still wanted to be able to chain my tires up if needed so I ruled out lowering springs. I was very happy with a curvy test drive today.