- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is custom-made to work in tandem with the upgraded suspension in your vehicle
- Crafted from cold-formed, high-strength steel for extra stiffness and reduced body roll versus stock parts
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit aides your performance driving by fine-tuning handling and boosting cornering grip
- Durable red powder coat finish for hot looks and corrosion protection
- The ideal companion to Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit includes all hardware for simple, straightforward installation
- Kit also features custom installation instructions
- Your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Crown your suspension upgrade with the one part that fine-tunes your vehicle's handling beyond springs and shocks alone. The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit replaces its stock counterpart with cold-formed, high-strength steel that's stiffer when you need firmness for performance.
The ideal partner for Eibach's Pro Kit or Sportline Springs, the Anti-Roll Kit reduces speed-robbing body roll and increases cornering grip-perfect for your performance driving. Plus, for sweet looks and over-the-top protection, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is powder coated bright red.
Eibach includes all necessary mounting hardware to make installing the Anti-Roll Kit simple. You also get custom installation instructions to make your latest suspension upgrade a breeze. Best yet, your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Customer Reviews
152 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John G (Corona, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Nov 23, 2015 8:15 PM
Looks Great and much lighter than the stock SS swaybar the car feels great at highspeed turns now.
Reviewed by Josh W (LAWRENCEVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Nov 21, 2015 1:00 PM
Great product, clean paint job and as always a fantastic performing product. Only down side for me was the install. I had them installed along with Sportline springs and Eibach Pro Damper Shocks & Struts. The rear bar cost more than the rest of the job. I have 2014 Anniversary Edition Challenger (V6 Pentastar)and they had to drop my entire rear end. The Springs and S&S cost $300 and the rear sway ended up costing another $350. Everything fit well (Once in place) and they perform well together!
Reviewed by Toby D (FOUNTAIN, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Volkswagen Beetle — Oct 21, 2015 2:30 PM
Overall, these are a great product for the money. I installed them at the same time as a set of 1.5" lowered sport springs. They work perfectly with the lowered springs. The installation was quick and easy for the rear but quite extensive and somewhat difficult for the front(only due to placement on the Beetle, not the fault of the product). The Beetle is much more nimble and more fun to drive. Stays much flatter in the curves and quick corners. Drives like a go-cart now. Very pleased.