- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships By 8/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is custom-made to work in tandem with the upgraded suspension in your vehicle
- Crafted from cold-formed, high-strength steel for extra stiffness and reduced body roll versus stock parts
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit aides your performance driving by fine-tuning handling and boosting cornering grip
- Durable red powder coat finish for hot looks and corrosion protection
- The ideal companion to Eibach Pro Kit Springs, Sportline Springs and Pro Dampers
- The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit includes all hardware for simple, straightforward installation
- Kit also features custom installation instructions
- Your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty
Crown your suspension upgrade with the one part that fine-tunes your vehicle's handling beyond springs and shocks alone. The Eibach Anti-Roll Kit replaces its stock counterpart with cold-formed, high-strength steel that's stiffer when you need firmness for performance.
The ideal partner for Eibach's Pro Kit or Sportline Springs, the Anti-Roll Kit reduces speed-robbing body roll and increases cornering grip-perfect for your performance driving. Plus, for sweet looks and over-the-top protection, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit is powder coated bright red.
Eibach includes all necessary mounting hardware to make installing the Anti-Roll Kit simple. You also get custom installation instructions to make your latest suspension upgrade a breeze. Best yet, your Eibach Anti-Roll Kit carries a 1,000,000-mile warranty.
Eibach Anti Roll Bars Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jacob G (MOBERLY, MO) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Cavalier — Aug 22, 2015 6:10 AM
Didnt know 'till I went to the shop to put them in that my car only was tapped for the rear bar. The front would have to be fabricated to fit. Would have been nice to know ahead of time.
Reviewed by Donald F (PASO ROBLES, CA) — Jun 02, 2015 10:14 PM
Very good quality. The Eibach anti roll bars include a steel flange that prevent the bars from sliding back and forth in the bushings. That was a huge problem with my former anti roll bars (Performance brand). Also, the flanges on the roll bars have resulted in less slop in the movement of the bars which, in turn has improved the handling of my 02 Celica.
Reviewed by Pedro A (LAKE IN THE HILLS, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 07, 2015 11:35 PM
Made my SUV more like a car. Yeah it's a Jeep but feels more lie a car. Don't off- Road purchased because they are built so TUFF.
Reviewed by mary patricia g (COVINGTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Feb 19, 2015 3:30 PM
Fast shipping. Great product. Added these to my already awesome upgraded cobra r suspension. Pulling well over a g. New corvette stingray or porsche gt, don't make me laugh. Thanks auto anything.
Reviewed by John L (DAYTONA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Focus — Jan 15, 2015 9:51 PM
Made a huge difference the car is all around tighter. It's on stock suspension for now but it was a nice improvement.