- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
724 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dedra M. S (Perris, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 28, 2017 6:47 AM
they just didnt Lower the car as Expected, wrong/different specs on website. the fronts not to off, but the rear is very. Gonna try the Sportline, at least everywhere i checked says 2 inch Drop!
Reviewed by Luke M (HASTINGS, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Jul 06, 2017 8:12 AM
These springs lower your car just the right amount for it to have that static look. Not incredibly low, but just enough I think
Reviewed by Brendon L (GRAYSON, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Jun 10, 2017 3:20 PM
I love the way these look on the car. Give it a perfect drop and makes the car look so much meaner. Rides very close to factory. Love it !!
Reviewed by steven D (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Jun 09, 2017 5:52 PM
I had my techs install this kit for me.All went well,although they asked me a interesting question.They asked if my (NEW) springs where used. I explained to my tech that these are brand new from Autoanything..But other than that great ride and quality so far.
Reviewed by Jesus N (ERIE, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Jun 06, 2017 5:06 PM
This is the third car that I've used this springs on. On every application they delivered as promised. In my current car, they lowered just as advertised 1.5 in. Right as I finished installing them , it appeared to only drop one inch, yet as they settled over the course of the following two weeks the car is sitting at the 1.5 in. lowered. For this particular car it was an easy and straightforward installation with the use of impact tools.