- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships By 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
576 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Xavier S (Douglasville, GA) Reviewed for a 2011 Cadillac CTS — Saturday at 8:56 PM
Springs make the vehicle ride amazing. Really helps the car out with body roll and taking corners. Pulled 1.19 G's with these on the street with zero wheel hop!! Lowers the vehicle just enough while maintaining ride quality!! A+++ bang for your buck!! Negative-the install directions suck have to look up instructions on a forum!
Reviewed by Robert R (Lauderhill, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Thursday at 9:16 PM
Installed the pro kit I have 22's it filled the wheel well without any rubbing and the ride is still good and it handles better
Reviewed by Don M (Irvine, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Jul 27, 2015 9:20 AM
I had a buddy install them for me. He had both rears done in about 35 minutes with no problem but once he took the front's off he couldn't do it. The reason was because the shocks compressed and with the Eibach spring being shorter there was no way to push the shock threw the spring. I then had to take them his friends shop that had the correct machine. Other then that I love the looks of them and the ride is so much better.
Reviewed by David G (Parker, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Mustang — Jul 22, 2015 4:49 PM
Replaced my stock springs with the Eibach Pro-Kit. At the same time changed my shocks/struts with Koni STR.T's. Combined my mustang handles better and rides more comfortably. This is the best of both worlds without compromise!! It may not have lowered the full 1.5" but my goal was ride and handling, not lowering - so I think it looks great and more important functions!!
Reviewed by Mike B (North Brunswick, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura TL — Jul 15, 2015 8:23 PM
I give the springs 5 stars. They perform better than the stocks to me and I had new struts. The car has a level stance with a small gap between the body and wheel.