Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
560 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Trenton S (MARTINSVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda 3 — Monday at 8:13 PM
I want to start by saying thank you auto anything for the great service and the super fast shipping!!! Now for the review, if you have a mazdaspeed 3 you need these springs! They do not ride rough or bounce! They are a little firm but not bad at all. The drop they give is great, I no longer have the sagging rear look. The front is slightly lower then the rear. I was debating these or h&r and am definitely glad I went this route. Definitely recommend!
Reviewed by Fernando L (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda Civic — May 21, 2015 8:30 PM
Great buy, I have a Honda Civic 2002 ex coupe. My profit came in the day it was estimated to :D I didn't by the sport kit or whatever it's called because I did t have the money so I settled for the 1-1.5" drop. My car actually dropped about 2 and 1/4 of an inch which basically made me save tons of money. The car rides amazing on corners the ride is not stiff at all. Instillation was kind of long but not horrible roughly 4-5 hours. All In all if you are looking for a great deal this is it !!!
Reviewed by Louis f (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — May 21, 2015 7:15 AM
2014 Camry threw 18's on it instead of 20's but I wanted it to be lower than the rest. With 40 series and drop springs it's the envy of the neighborhood and the wife loves it. Leveled and still smooth.