- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
711 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ISAAC R (Ponce, PR) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Juke — Feb 11, 2017 4:46 AM
Car feels more stable doesn't compromise on comfort combine with bilstein b6 was a WIN combination
Reviewed by Barry B (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chrysler 300 — Feb 04, 2017 5:08 PM
The Eibach Pro-Kit Springs look great and lowered my Chrysler 300 to almost perfection. I say almost because I don't think Eibach took into consideration that each car has a spare tire in the back. So when the vehicle is lowered (1.2" front and 1.3" in back) the rear now sits a .1-.2" lower than the front. Barely noticeable to the eye but it exists. All in All I would recommend the product
Reviewed by Mario J (West palm beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TL — Jan 31, 2017 6:30 AM
I have had eibach springs on two different vehicles and i will never puchase another brand, these are the best springs on the market.