- Rebates: $50 Details
- Ships By 8/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
585 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alex L (ROCHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Veloster — Tuesday at 7:55 AM
Love the new look and how it rides, but on uneven surfaces on the hight the bump stops dont work all that good, in some of them it feels as my whole dashboard is about to come out
Reviewed by Brad V (BELLEVUE, NE) Reviewed for a 1998 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Tuesday at 4:40 AM
Wasn't too hard of an install but took some time. Car rides great now overall great product
Reviewed by Jason C (Worcester, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Aug 15, 2015 7:23 PM
After installing these springs, the handling is 100% better! Love the look it gives my car and I would recommend them to everyone!
Reviewed by Richard K (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Scion tC — Aug 14, 2015 10:58 PM
Love the pro kit perfect drop to get rid of gap and improve handling but not slam it for a bouncy ride. AutoAnythings low prices and fast shipping are awesome!