- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
654 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jerez D (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Juke — May 16, 2016 8:16 PM
Fast delivery and great quality product. Will definitely be back for more products.
Reviewed by Bryan L (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta — May 13, 2016 5:26 AM
I only have great things to say about these springs. I installed these on my wife's 03 Jetta 1.8T with your basic tools and a rented spring compressor in my garage in about two hours. The car is an everyday driver, I wanted something that would provide a quality ride, and aggressive stance, and perform better, but I didn't want it to look 'slammed' or like some 18yo kid got his hands on it. These springs delivered everything I wanted and more.
Reviewed by Dominick P (Tiffin, IA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Maxima — May 11, 2016 8:14 PM
These are a great product. Love the sporty look and the ride. Couldn't be happier.
Reviewed by Andrew A (Redmond, WA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fiesta — May 10, 2016 8:30 PM
Eibach is the King of lowering kits. Absolutely love the Eibach Pro-Kit. Gives my vehicle a great stance.
Reviewed by Robert R M (Stockton, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Civic — Apr 27, 2016 8:32 AM
Eibach pro kit springs greatly increased the stiffness and handling characteristics or my car, also improved my gas mileage with lower center of gravity and less wind resistance, all while maintaining a smooth factory ride!