Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Rebates & Incentives: $46 Details
- Ships By 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
523 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by thomas w (FAIRFAX, VA) — Oct 31, 2014 3:48 PM
Eibach, already being a company with a good history, has succeeded again in these springs. The appearance is great and the car rides great.
Reviewed by Ian M (West Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Durango — Oct 23, 2014 8:33 PM
Fit with my 24"s perfectly super easy to install improved ride quality significantly and looks awesome!!!!!!
Reviewed by Thomas W (Paso Robles, CA) — Sep 18, 2014 9:57 AM
Eibach Pro kit on my 2014 335 M Sport is the perfect drop, about a 1/2" in front and a 1/4" in the rear, and it rides nice.
Reviewed by max c (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) — Sep 17, 2014 9:47 PM
The installation was not hard at all and the overall asthetics are far better and body lean is way less! I love these springs. And the ride isn't harsh at all.
Reviewed by Joseph J (Youngstown, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Sep 01, 2014 5:57 PM
I was not satisfied with the way my 300 sat, especially the rear end. After installing just the rear Eibach pro-kit springs, it leveled the car out and it looks great. Very satisfied with this product.