- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
670 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daryl G (Mansfield, TX) — Saturday at 7:17 AM
This is my second set of eibach springs. The vehicle looks way better and rides better too. There is enough clearance so I don't tear up the car but now taking corners is a lot more fun.
Reviewed by Juan C (OXNARD, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Jul 20, 2016 11:05 AM
I wanna thank auto anything I'm very satisfied with the eibach pro lowering kit that I got an it only took couple of business day was glad they arrived early they made a big change on my 2015 camaro Ss Jst berly getting it ready for the track thanks again auto anything I recomment them anyone who's trying to lower ur car !??
Reviewed by Peter C (Hemet, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Pontiac Firebird — Jul 16, 2016 12:05 AM
Special springs just made for the 1999 TransAm Convertible.Lowers the automobile by 1 inch and improves air flow to supercharger for increased power and gas mileage. Significant improvement in handling performance. model same as Tony Curtis's favorite car.Refer to internet.
Reviewed by kent h (CHILLIWACK, British Columbia) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 11, 2016 9:11 AM
lowered the car by 3/4" and ride is now firmer. just for the street but adds to driving by giving you a much flatter turn