Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 111210
- Ships By 5/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Unique progressive spring design lowers your ride 1" to 1½"
- Drops your center of gravity, which reduces acceleration squat, trims body roll in corners, ends excessive nose-dive when braking, and improves overall handling
- Lowers the wheel well over the tire, eliminating the extra space for hot performance looks
- Enhances aerodynamics for reduced drag and improved fuel economy—download the results and see how Eibach improved a 2011 Civic Si's MPGs by 7.5% (PDF)
- 4 springs included in the Eibach Pro Kit
- Installing Eibach Springs takes 3-5 hours and may require a spring compressor
- Compatible with your stock shocks, though performance of the Pro Kit is accentuated by Eibach Pro Dampers
- Part of the famed Eibach Pro System Plus performance suspension, along with Pro Dampers, the Eibach Anti-Roll Kit and more
- Your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty
Eibach's legendary spring system, the Pro Kit, dramatically improves the performance, handling and appearance of your vehicle. The secret is Eibach's proprietary progressive spring design, lowering your vehicle 1" to 1½" without compromising safety or ride quality. And, the advanced cornering takes your passion for driving to a whole new level.
Dropping your vehicle with Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs makes a world of difference for your vehicle. These Eibach Springs lower your vehicle's center of gravity, reducing acceleration squat, cornering body roll and braking nose dive. Plus, the slight drop eliminates fender-well clearance for first-place racing looks.
Installing the Eibach Pro Kit takes more than a few hours to complete safely and correctly. You'll need several tools, most likely including a spring compressor. The added performance and looks are well worth the project time. Best yet, your Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs carry a Million-Mile warranty.
- Initial lowering length may be less than 1". Your vehicle will settle shortly into the 1" to 1½" lowered range. Exact length depends on the weight of vehicle components.
- A 4-wheel alignment will be required after installation
- Additional bushings or shims may be needed to correct wheel alignment (sold separately)
Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs Customer Reviews
551 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dann P (BATTLE GROUND, WA) Reviewed for a 1988 Toyota MR2 — Apr 16, 2015 8:13 PM
Wanted to lower my classic 1988 Toyota MR2. Used these in combination with Koni Yellow shocks. Combination is perfect. Lowered 1" and the ride is nicely firm with shocks set to medium - 360 degrees on the knob. Installation wasn't too bad as you have to disassemble the old struts. Messy, but easy enough. Fast delivery from AutoAnything. Couldn't be happier. Really.
Reviewed by nick m (AIKEN, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Civic — Apr 11, 2015 8:48 PM
perfect drop for dd. Wheel well gap is gone, if ur looking to lower ur ride I recommend these springs. Auto anything has great shipping times. I got mine a day earlier than expected. Easy install if u mechanically inclined
Reviewed by John A (EAST NORTHPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Apr 10, 2015 12:47 PM
I have a challenger with the super track pack, which is a inch lower then a R/T without the track pack.Even with the track pack the car felt floaty like a boat when going into curves and still had a decent amount of wheel gap between the wheel well and the tires.The Eibach pro kit changes the whole car,It takes bumps better and the car now go's along with the curve like it is on rails.Plus it gives the car a more aggressive stance.It lowers the car just enough to not scrape everything as well.
Reviewed by Matthew W (Kapolei, HI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Apr 05, 2015 10:02 AM
If you want to lower your charger, but not to the point where you cry every time you see a speed bump these are for you! Lowered my car enough to increase handling, braking, and acceleration with a bit more aggressive stance. The pro-kit lowered my car about 1-1 1/2 inches which was perfect and I couldn't be happier, thank you!!!
Reviewed by Augustus S (Fall River, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Apr 04, 2015 11:31 AM
I have always relied on Eibach lowering springs. They have never failed to deliver a good ride.