- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Softride Front Leaf Springs are custom-made for the suspension system of your year, make and model lifted truck or SUV
- Crafted from all-American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs reduce friction with bolt-style spring clips that cradle the leafs, extending spring life
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Straightforward bolt-on installation in place of your stock parts
- Your Skyjacker Softride Front Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Ride quality and suspension life are king when you replace factory front leaf springs with Skyjacker's all-American steel Softride Front Leaf Springs. They don't come any tougher that Skyjacker Softrides, with boast a smooth ride and maximum weight capacity.
Skyjacker fosters the toughness of their Softride Leaf Springs by using a shot-peening process on the steel leafs. Not only do they retain the strength of steel, but Softride Leaf Springs are then incredibly flexible-making for excellent ride quality in lifted trucks and SUVs.
Beyond strength and flexibility, Skyjacker Softride Front Leaf Springs boost performance by reducing friction. Improving on stock clip design, these leafs are held together by bolt-style clips that cradle, adding flexibility and stopping leafs from digging into each other. And, each leaf is tapered for extra flex at the ends. Best yet, your Skyjacker Softride Front Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Front Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy M (PLEASANT HILL, NC) — Apr 11, 2014 7:45 AM
These springs are awesome. They went in without a hitch. Just make sure you realize your only getting one spring for this price. Also it's a bit of a bummer that you spend over $300 for two springs and don't even get a skyjacker sticker. Though it still isn't a bad deal because you are getting genuine skyjacker springs. And for me it didn't take long to receive them. Two days I think.
Reviewed by Brian W (SMITHFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Sep 11, 2013 5:27 AM
The spring center bolt head diameter was to wide for the shock mount plate. The plate hole had to be drilled. Paint job could have been better.
Reviewed by Thomas P B (STANHOPE, NJ) Reviewed for a 1985 GMC C/K 3500 — Dec 24, 2012 9:22 PM
The springs were exactly what I was looking for. They showed up in 4 days and only took a few minutes to set in place, since I presently have the entire truck stripped to the frame and I am only putting it together now for mock up purposes before sending everything out to get powder coated. The pricing on ths site is exceptional, especially if you watch for specials.