Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Rear
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs are custom-made for the suspension of your year, make and model lifted truck or SUV
- Crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs reduce friction with bolt-style spring clips that cradle the leafs, extending spring life
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Straightforward bolt-on installation in place of your stock rear leaf springs
- Your Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your vehicle's ride quality and suspension life with the hardened toughness of all-American steel leaf springs. Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs use only the toughest components in a reduced-friction design for the smoothest possible ride and maximum weight capacity.
Skyjacker enhances the toughness of their Softride Leaf Springs by using a shot-peening process on the steel leafs. Not only do they retain the strength of steel, but Softride Leaf Springs are then incredibly flexible-making for excellent ride quality in lifted trucks and SUVs.
Beyond strength and flexibility, Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs boost performance by reducing friction. Improving on stock clip design, these leafs are held together by bolt-style clips that cradle, adding flexibility and stopping leafs from digging into each other. And, each leaf is tapered for extra flex at the ends. Best yet, your Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Rear Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anthony l (oyster bay, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 06, 2014 1:24 PM
im not exactly sure why these leaf springs were painted black. seems like a waste to paint something black and ship them out of box with only a tag attached. i received them very scratched and chipped up. i haven't put them on yet because i have to locate the necessary hardware. they may ride very nicely but i wish i was the one who got to scratch them up, also i have no idea if these are even SKYJACKER brand there is no marking or box or even sticker!
Reviewed by paul b (San Bernardino, CA) Reviewed for a 1987 Toyota 4Runner — May 15, 2014 3:20 PM
The springs do not fit. My shackle now inverts and nobody knows why. Auto anything wasn't very helpful just told me to call skyjacker direct. Springs are way to stiff with no flex. Please look around! Now I have springs that sit in the garage and can not be refunded cause they were installed and have 2 miles on them. Price is cheap ya but spend the extra and buy a different brand. Bolt on doesn't mean bolt on here. I replaced 4" block with the 4-6" spring. It sits up 3" more then the front
Reviewed by Donald E (North Pole, AK) Reviewed for a 1976 Ford F-250 — Mar 05, 2013 8:43 PM
all looks great,would like to have seen poly bushings like front,no time on them yet to really evaluate