- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs are custom-made for the suspension of your year, make and model lifted truck or SUV
- Crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs reduce friction with bolt-style spring clips that cradle the leafs, extending spring life
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Straightforward bolt-on installation in place of your stock rear leaf springs
- Your Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your vehicle's ride quality and suspension life with the hardened toughness of all-American steel leaf springs. Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs use only the toughest components in a reduced-friction design for the smoothest possible ride and maximum weight capacity.
Skyjacker enhances the toughness of their Softride Leaf Springs by using a shot-peening process on the steel leafs. Not only do they retain the strength of steel, but Softride Leaf Springs are then incredibly flexible-making for excellent ride quality in lifted trucks and SUVs.
Beyond strength and flexibility, Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs boost performance by reducing friction. Improving on stock clip design, these leafs are held together by bolt-style clips that cradle, adding flexibility and stopping leafs from digging into each other. And, each leaf is tapered for extra flex at the ends. Best yet, your Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Rear Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael B (Battle Ground, WA) — Oct 25, 2016 8:46 PM
They are a great product and great price the only problem I had was they sent me the wrong height than what I ordered, but I could still make it work.
Reviewed by julio e (WESTPORT, CT) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Cherokee — Oct 25, 2016 1:53 AM
So far no problems with the leafs Truck gained 4" on read. Note Need to buy additional components like U bolts, nuts and bolts
Reviewed by Peter H (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 01, 2016 10:53 AM
the ride feels so much better than my old sagging stock springs used a 2.5 inch leveling kit to bring up the front and the truck looks and rides great
Reviewed by Michael L (Victorville, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jun 26, 2016 9:26 PM
Great softer than stock ride. 4" lift in rear will need a 6" lift in front to be level.