Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Rear
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 105310
- Ships By 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs are custom-made for the suspension of your year, make and model lifted truck or SUV
- Crafted from American steel for the highest possible quality and complete toughness
- Smoothes-out the ride thanks to shot-peened leafs that maximize flexibility and wheel travel without compromising strength
- Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs reduce friction with bolt-style spring clips that cradle the leafs, extending spring life
- Tapered leaf ends squeeze extra flexibility out of the spring
- Straightforward bolt-on installation in place of your stock rear leaf springs
- Your Skyjacker Softride Rear Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your vehicle's ride quality and suspension life with the hardened toughness of all-American steel leaf springs. Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs use only the toughest components in a reduced-friction design for the smoothest possible ride and maximum weight capacity.
Skyjacker enhances the toughness of their Softride Leaf Springs by using a shot-peening process on the steel leafs. Not only do they retain the strength of steel, but Softride Leaf Springs are then incredibly flexible-making for excellent ride quality in lifted trucks and SUVs.
Beyond strength and flexibility, Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs boost performance by reducing friction. Improving on stock clip design, these leafs are held together by bolt-style clips that cradle, adding flexibility and stopping leafs from digging into each other. And, each leaf is tapered for extra flex at the ends. Best yet, your Skyjacker Softride Leaf Springs carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
Skyjacker Softride Lifting Leaf Springs - Rear Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill B (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 1989 Ford Ranger — May 06, 2015 5:41 PM
Received the springs much sooner than expected. Price was great. Easy to install. The ride is even better than the stock springs.
Reviewed by Travis K (WILLITS, CA) — May 03, 2015 10:10 PM
I love these Leaf Springs. Installed them a few days ago to replace the horrible stock Toyota Tacoma Springs that were horribly worn out after 10 years. The truck drives like new again and I am loving it. Looks great as well. For the price these are well worth it, especially since I was able to have my brother install them for free at his shop!
Reviewed by anthony l (oyster bay, NY) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Aug 06, 2014 1:24 PM
im not exactly sure why these leaf springs were painted black. seems like a waste to paint something black and ship them out of box with only a tag attached. i received them very scratched and chipped up. i haven't put them on yet because i have to locate the necessary hardware. they may ride very nicely but i wish i was the one who got to scratch them up, also i have no idea if these are even SKYJACKER brand there is no marking or box or even sticker!